Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
So I did the Lord’s work and added up all the cals.
I was very reasonable with the quantity on the cheese, olive oil and butter but let’s me honest her measurements would have been much bigger then what I accounted for. I also assumed she used babybel light
All in all, it came to grand total of 783.6 kcal.

if her “troops” can’t see how much of a the biggest BS lying horrible piece of shit she is now they deserve to have her do their makeup at their wedding.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Hang on a fucking min..

she says for this hideous jumpsuit:

“this would be gorgeous with boots if anyone’s going to see Chris Brown”

????? Am I missing something here?? 🥴🥴👀👀👀

D91D708A-DD28-4A12-8936-0359322720D8.jpeg

Has 9 toes started off a jumpsuit and space boots concert trend? You wear a jumpsuit and boots then list them on eBay/depop whilst still wearing on the journey home from the concert?? 🤣🥴

• Haha

saadd3434

VIP Member
Just echoing what others had said but I honestly don’t get this obsession with Chris Brown. It’s always the same type of women who like him. The fake plastic influencer types.

• Heart

YR80

Chatty Member
Trolls, I have to admit I find the Truff/Haaland comparisons awkward as Haaland is my guilty crush 😂

He’s firmly in the prawn category (i.e. take the head off and he’s tasty) but Haaland is funny and seems like a nice person, unlike Truff.

I can’t join the rave thread for him though as the women on there are like the weird swinging woman on Benidorm.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Fizz22

VIP Member
£195 worth of begged hand made goods
---
The ASA have been kindly informed about the 3 posts and the hidden gifted. ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I’ve just come across the Delo Group Insta

and I’m fucking screaming at the fact they have a grid post reel with all sexy pics of sexy bodied girls

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

623B6F1B-4A92-4E19-8009-A66335ABBD8E.jpeg

I bet that caused absolute murder - Delo has finally learnt how to use Insta 🤣🤣🤣🤣👌🏼👌🏼

• Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Maybe she’s had the latest 5 minute candle treatment, ya know the one, they hold a candle to your face for 5 mins, you melt and it’s your new face

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Honestly blows my mind how someone can be so thick. This is why you’re a fat cunt Kate 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Fizz22

VIP Member
Clearly never got home until at least 9 last night and up and out for 9am. It doesn't make you look busy hun, it makes you look like an irresponsible mum.

Hatersloveme

She’s not worked out the calories on that has she. Just thought ahh yeah under 500 sounds alright. Oh and under £5.

Fuck offff 😂😂😂

• Haha

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
I actually think that child looks rotten. She never, ever looks clean. Always looks like she’s got a snot trail, her breath looks like it hums and she just generally looks dishevelled. I mean yeah, toddlers get themselves messy but they shouldn’t start the day like that. She should be freshly bathed and had her hair washed/brushed at the very least!

• Heart