Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
A baby chino, the kid looks like she needs a fucken double espresso and a dettol bath, those bags under her eyes, never seen a toddler look like her, ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
She looks like the robbers in Home Alone. How is she "obsessed" with it, when she hasn't even opened it? Fucking hate that word, all these influencers including Charlotte Dawson are "obsessed" with everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Blondetech

VIP Member
‘She had a Baby chino’

What she actually needs Kate is an extra 3 hours in bed and not to be paraded out all times of the day and night just so you can you get for content.
Poor kid looks absolutely knackered.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
9 toes properly eye fucking herself to the max! She’s also upgraded to a selfie light to clip on her phone. Seriously 😐 what absolute bell whoppers walking around taking pictures with a huge flash light on it 😂😂🙄
E7271B6B-3A51-4D65-B056-A538FE5FE6E4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

gossip29

VIP Member
That you truff

she’s proper boiling my piss trolls. I’ve sat back and not said anything but I’ve had multiple miscarriages that I’ve never told a soul about apart from the dad, use are the first I’ve told and can tell because I’m anonymous. It’s a private matter IMO. Does there need to be more awareness?Na it’s that common that there really doesn’t need to be. It happens. It’s shit. But it happens. I’ve got a kid, she’s got a kid. End of. The only people that need the attention are genuine people that are suffering that havent had one kid or are craving for their second but it’s not happening. Unfortunately that Cunt will spit another one out that’ll end up messed up because it’s came from its narcissistic mother craving attention. I’m pissed so soz for the ramblings trolls 🫶🏻🥺✌🏻🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Why the fuck are they celebrating Chris Brown he’s a fucking woman beater 😡
I don’t suppose they read the police report when he attacked Rhianna,it’s horrific reading!
Saying that,those lot can’t string a sentence together so reading a report is pushing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Nosey1895

VIP Member
I was thinking the other day and I don’t want to be negative when saying this, but I bet she put the fertility questions box on her page so she could fabricate a ✨fertility Journey✨ of her own- get all the info and tell people what ‘she is doing’ when in fact it’s others stories

Reactions: 38

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Noooo, that video of her and her “work mates” dancing.
watch her barge that girl out the way at the end, sexless beast

• Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I love it when she does a Caramella ad..makes my day 😂😂😂 that short jumpsuit thing…why does stand with legs so far apart sticking her fanny forward 😂😂🥴

• Haha

Sue Ellen

Can I just say big hugs to all the lovely ladies who have suffered loses. Don’t let that horrible grot get you down, she’s an absolute disgrace, she will use any subject regardless of the relevance to her for personal gain. And she doesn’t care who she upsets along the way.

• Heart