Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I did the Lord’s work and added up all the cals.
I was very reasonable with the quantity on the cheese, olive oil and butter but let’s me honest her measurements would have been much bigger then what I accounted for. I also assumed she used babybel light
All in all, it came to grand total of 783.6 kcal.

if her “troops” can’t see how much of a the biggest BS lying horrible piece of tit she is now they deserve to have her do their makeup at their wedding.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So I did the Lord’s work and added up all the cals.
I was very reasonable with the quantity on the cheese, olive oil and butter but let’s me honest her measurements would have been much bigger then what I accounted for. I also assumed she used babybel light
All in all, it came to grand total of 783.6 kcal.

if her “troops” can’t see how much of a the biggest BS lying horrible piece of tit she is now they deserve to have her do their makeup at their wedding.
She’s just trying to make everyone else fat…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20230315_182519_Instagram.jpg

I just want to bookmark this here for the fact she says it's under 500 cals. You shouldn't be able to say something is when it clearly isn't. If it's 500 cals, thats because you know the measurements and the exact cal transfer of all the foods. She just "wings" everything. Also, 500 cals, plus mayo and a £5er AS A SIDE DISH. witch PLEASE.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Honestly blows my mind how someone can be so thick. This is why you’re a fat bleep Kate 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly blows my mind how someone can be so thick. This is why you’re a fat bleep Kate 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's honestly a pain calorie and fat tracking, but if you wanna lose weight without being on that Francis diet 😅 then you've got to do it. I just don't get why she can't just follow a real life diet recipe book. Like, why?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
On her ‘measurements’ there are over 450 calories just for the flour and yoghurt, even if you split that in 2, she’s added cheese butter and oil (why?!) she needs to learn to bleeping count

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bullshit is that under 500 cals especially served with mayo. Who has garlic bread and mayonnaise? I’m just popping to the shop for some self raisinging flour does anyone want anything? Some battery acid for your skin care routines?
I'll have some Nora fenn and a twirl please, thanks 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's honestly a pain calorie and fat tracking, but if you wanna lose weight without being on that Francis diet 😅 then you've got to do it. I just don't get why she can't just follow a real life diet recipe book. Like, why?
What is the Francis diet?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2030608

I just want to bookmark this here for the fact she says it's under 500 cals. You shouldn't be able to say something is when it clearly isn't. If it's 500 cals, thats because you know the measurements and the exact cal transfer of all the foods. She just "wings" everything. Also, 500 cals, plus mayo and a £5er AS A SIDE DISH. witch PLEASE.

My fitness pal for Aldi SR flour is over 400 calories alone…
6BFBD299-E853-4883-A0F8-5D0A16F85266.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is even the point of posting a recipe when you have no idea of volumes or quantities of anything in it!
I can’t decide what is worse - her or the fools that follow her.
You just know she doesn’t wash her hands after going to the toilet 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Bullshit is that under 500 cals especially served with mayo. Who has garlic bread and mayonnaise? I’m just popping to the shop for some self raisinging flour does anyone want anything? Some battery acid for your skin care routines?
Can you pop to B&Q and get me a can of Olive Delamere Pink paint please?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don’t get started on Francis Diet. 🤢

Reactions: 3
What is green yoghurt?

It’s not a recipe without a list of ingredient and measurements.

Hers is wayyyy more than 500 calories.

Thick. duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is the Francis diet?
If you Instagram search it, you'll see what I mean. VERY restricted diet with daily catch ups and when I say restricted, babe do I mean restricted. I'm not saying you don't get results...ye do! But it isn't a diet for someone who can't exercise everyday alongside the restricted diet. We can all exercise daily (walk, stairs, etc) but this is a MOVE MOVE MOVE diet. Great results, but massive willpower and draining mentally.
---
What is green yoghurt?

It’s not a recipe without a list of ingredients.

Hers is wayyyy more than 500 calories.

Thick. duck.
Like restaurant olives and extra chopped spinach....duuuuuuuh Retro! It's Greeeeen yoghurt its a winging it yoghurt. Mmmmmkay

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He seems like a dick and his diet is strict as but when I look at that Nadine Lamb I kinda want to give it a go cos her figure is bangin!
He gets results because the diet is highly calorie deficit which is common sense but aside from that he plays on peoples vulnerabilities such as previous eating disorders, DV and is an abusive, narcissistic bleep! He tells lies to get people to open up and then uses their secrets against them.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.