Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aLive in a nappy or are my eyes deceiving me.
Aye there’s a definite padded bulge in the bottom area… I called it ages ago.

Anyone who goes through potty training with their bespokes absolutely knows there was ZERO way aLive was potty trained with fattys lifestyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘Fun fact Olive hates Olive and only eaten one in her own life’ 😭😭😭😭😭 duck off you thick bleep. Also wtf are restaurant olives??? Does she just mean olives? Fuckin dope
Obviously any restaurant that serves olives has a bespoke olive grove out the back

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aye there’s a definite padded bulge in the bottom area… I called it ages ago.

Anyone who goes through potty training with their bespokes absolutely knows there was ZERO way aLive was potty trained with fattys lifestyle!
Nobody is arsed what you do with your child or if she’s still in nappies…but why lie?

Reactions: 24
Trolls, I have to admit I find the Truff/Haaland comparisons awkward as Haaland is my guilty crush 😂

He’s firmly in the prawn category (i.e. take the head off and he’s tasty) but Haaland is funny and seems like a nice person, unlike Truff.

I can’t join the rave thread for him though as the women on there are like the weird swinging woman on Benidorm.
Just scored 5 goals in one game for man city, he’s nearing God like status at the etihad, maybe truff can rent herself out as a look a like for parties! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
‘Fun fact Olive hates Olive and only eaten one in her own life’ 😭😭😭😭😭 duck off you thick bleep. Also wtf are restaurant olives??? Does she just mean olives? Fuckin dope
Restaurant Olives and extra chopped spinach for me next time I'm out 🫒🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aaaww the absolute state of olives room & that 50p bed she’s got her in, feel so sorry for the poor little thing!
and why have a changing table set up when your kids apparently potty trained, even long before mine was fully trained, she was in pull
ups so the changing table was obsolete & used as teddy storage.

Reactions: 20
Poor Max’s skin in that video. I hope that he’s being looked after. Poor thing. Read the wiki.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just scored 5 goals in one game for man city, he’s nearing God like status at the etihad, maybe truff can rent herself out as a look a like for parties! 😂
Hahahahahahahahahaha

I’ve just had visions of her and OHD appearing in a cloud of fart at the doorway of a party, pausing for a second to itch their arses & running full stomp after a ball in matching Man City kits.

the DJ stopping the music so that Mini Ghost Haaland could shout “Elo, Murder Body!” while handing out cold scrambled egg And then of course the attention is brought back to KHM (FYI) who’s trying her best to do headers in people’s personal space while they eat chicken legs and cheese on sticks

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hahahahahahahahahaha

I’ve just had visions of her and OHD appearing in a cloud of fart at the doorway of a party, pausing for a second to itch their arses & running full stomp after a ball in matching Man City kits.

the DJ stopping the music so that Mini Ghost Haaland could shout “Elo, Murder Body!” while handing out cold scrambled egg And then of course the attention is brought back to KHM (FYI) who’s trying her best to do headers in people’s personal space while they eat chicken legs and cheese on sticks
Naomi’s dad is the candy floss machine just spinning round producing a jiggy floss.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahahaha
Latest reel from say it with diamonds…. Completely scripted aLive ‘so so much, in the world’ Look at Kate lip syncing without realising 🤣

Poor kid has to be coached to say how much she loves her mum. Just let her be a bleeping child and stop selling her soul to pay your mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Afternoon Trolls. Can someone tell me where 'Lidal's is please? I've googled it and can't find it :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.