Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone ask for the recipe - protein garlic bread smothered in cheese? #caloriedeficit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s not worked out the calories on that has she. Just thought ahh yeah under 500 sounds alright. Oh and under £5.

duck offff 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s seeing the kid size rolling pin in her massive shovel hands that did it for me. 🤣

Stuffed crust garlic bread infused with the dirt and bacteria under her nails and rings 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Great recipe (perfect for a make up page) with absolutely no measurements, how can you work out the calories with no indication of how much of anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If she ‘wings’ the measurements how can she possibly know it’s under 500 calories.
Was just about to say the same thing! All that butter cheese and oil…how could you possibly know the calories without measuring 🙄
Even if she measured it out to serving size I still get it to around 750kcal…so hers is probably about 1000 with all that oil lobbed on!

Reactions: 24
500 kcals for a garlic bread that is unmeasured and it’s also a bleeping side dish!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bullshit is that under 500 cals especially served with mayo. Who has garlic bread and mayonnaise? I’m just popping to the shop for some self raisinging flour does anyone want anything? Some battery acid for your skin care routines?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bullshit is that under 500 cals especially served with mayo. Who has garlic bread and mayonnaise? I’m just popping to the shop for some self raisinging flour does anyone want anything? Some battery acid for your skin care routines?
Guilty! Love mayo with G Bread!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I will have some la prawn please

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She clearly doesn't understand what a calorie is does she? Everything she makes that is low calorie is always the complete opposite. No wonder she's a big pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chicken Mints for me please! 🙌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.