Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her tiktok ‘catfish filter’ 😭😭 I feel 100% ashamed for this girl in every aspect of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Soz but why the duck is 9 toes selling her sweaty Chris Brown outfit & cheesy space boots she had on literally 8 hours prior 🤮 it’s knocked me sick

Awww ye need to pay ye staff gerl

E595C9F7-5EB5-4998-A780-6E6EA685B143.jpeg

53BB753E-1D29-4136-8ABF-B4AFA28A657D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Not a chance that jumpsuit has been washed with that metal chain attached to the neck, bleeping scruff 🤣👀🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sorry but there's no way I'd buy anything off a stranger, especially something as tight to her fanny as that jumpsuit. Even if I washed it, I'd still know that she's had her bits all over the crotch an sweating in it 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Who goes to a concert dressed like a fuckin 99p 2012 Kardashian??

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Soz KHM but neither you nor your reason are anything special. Your reason isn't a model. There, I said it. Now go and wash your hair and your make-up brushes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘Fun fact Olive hates Olive and only eaten one in her own life’ 😭😭😭😭😭 duck off you thick bleep. Also wtf are restaurant olives??? Does she just mean olives? Fuckin dope

• Haha
Reactions: 27
F1B2D06F-72F0-4392-890F-3EFF03A24AE1.jpeg

Does someone need to remind her that she’s turned her house into the most upside down house going and doesn’t have a spare room for another nursery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.