Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but as much as she try’s to tell the internet her child is a bleeping prodigy and the most beautiful child to walk this planet that kid just isn’t remotely cute .
She’s desperate for her to be dreamy. Poor kid may have a decent head of hair but looks like an albino thumb 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This looks like a purge mask. The nose an forced smile stuff of nightmares that
---
Peaches and Cream have joined Tiktok and are going to have an online shop, they've done a storytime saying how they've got to where they are now.. Look at these crackers 💀🤣
Omg that's just unlocked a random memory - we got married at a venue in town in 2013, when Peaches & Cream was the thing, and at our evening do I got chatting to one of the barstaff (full disclosure, I'd had enough of my family and his family so I was hiding for a bit) and she was telling me about a wedding they'd had not long before where the couple had P&C to do the wedding party makeup, then a team there for the day doing touch-ups for everyone. Apparently the girls they sent were swanning round like they owned the place, snarling the venue staff and demanding stuff left right and centre. This barmaid said the couple had paid a few £k for the service and she couldn't see what all the fuss was about. Wondering if one of them could have been our dear KHM 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I am literally minutes from her, visiting family in Soughton!! Her wrists are massive. Never noticed those porkers until today

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wearing that same stinking hoodie with gravy stains down the front of it. No shame, she knew she was going to be filmed and couldn’t even be bothered to dress nice.
She is manky, we used to call girls like her impulse keks (manc for knickers) because they just sprayed all over and their dirty keks with body spray instead of having a wash 🤢 you know the type, dirty nails, tide mark on the neck, greasy hair and stinks of fags, bo and cheap body spray, fannies smelling of fish and sweat marks on their clothes. Rancid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Why does she insist on showing her brides before they have even got married?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That bleeping ring!
Why oh why did she for one second think that folk would believe it was real!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.