Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had mid filler ? She looks ridiculous. I can’t make out if it is the awful layerings of makeup or filler. She looks like a hamster with a a load of food stuck in her cheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has she had mid filler ? She looks ridiculous. I can’t make out if it is the awful layerings of makeup or filler. She looks like a hamster with a a load of food stuck in her cheeks.
Cheek and chin filler do you think? Maybe tear trough but unless it was as a model she wouldn’t have paid for all of that #gifted #bummed #awwyepoor

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she’s had the latest 5 minute candle treatment, ya know the one, they hold a candle to your face for 5 mins, you melt and it’s your new face

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I always think that if these are the photos of herself that she’s willing to show, then Jesus Christ what must she look like in real life.

She looks like a melted welly.
---
Arrr no I can’t stop looking at that picture. She looks soft. Like she should have a carer.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s funny how none of them have posted about the podcast probably coz it’s a load of tit, her shouting over Naomi as usual, talks about her abortion, she’s very sexually active 🤮 and trying for baby but that’s all sketchy the details on when she had the coil removed etc
They’re saying they can’t believe the number of views the others vids have had, probably all Trolls 😂
And that it’s going to be two parts so another one will be out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s funny how none of them have posted about the podcast probably coz it’s a load of tit, her shouting over Naomi as usual, talks about her abortion, she’s very sexually active 🤮 and trying for baby but that’s all sketchy the details on when she had the coil removed etc
They’re saying they can’t believe the number of views the others vids have had, probably all Trolls 😂
Who did she have an abortion with. PLF? God he had a lucky escape.
---
duck me, she just massively talks over Naomi

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Who did she have an abortion with. PLF? God he had a lucky escape.
---
duck me, she just massively talks over Naomi
Don’t know she said when she was 18 she got pregnant on the mini pill but wasn’t ready for baby

Reactions: 3
Fancy bragging about going to see Chris Brown like it's a flex to be a fan of a convicted woman beater 😶🌫

Reactions: 47
Don’t know she said when she was 18 she got pregnant on the mini pill but wasn’t ready for baby
If it’s as insensitive as everything else she says I’m sure she makes it out to be nothing more than a slight inconvenience

Reactions: 14
She’s so delusional why does she think she’s Kim k or something 🙈 give him the limelight hahahahahaha duck off back under the rock you came from Katie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20230311_091251_Instagram.jpg

Any one free this "Sunder" ?
---
I only see it “choker” with people training not actual clients
---
She also says women ovulate twice a month, instead of saying SOME women CAN potentially ovulate twice a month
That pissed me off as well. She gets a small bit of knowledge that SOME women POSSIBLY ovulate twice per month or release 2 eggs and starts spouting off fertility advice. I wish to god she would shut up giving women advice on something she knows 1% about.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t face watching her (but might go later for the comments) She’s had an abortion? Has she ever spoken of this before?

ETA: should have carried on reading before I posted! 🤣

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2019985

Any one free this "Sunder" ?
---

That pissed me off as well. She gets a small bit of knowledge that SOME women POSSIBLY ovulate twice per month or release 2 eggs and starts spouting off fertility advice. I wish to god she would shut up giving women advice on something she knows 1% about.
It’s so dangerous to be spouting this tit when she’s not giving out full information. It would have been better if she’d have said that some women ovulate twice a month, some just once and some don’t ovulate at all. It’s like everything is so black and white “I’ve heard this so this is fact”. Next she’ll be telling people you can’t get pregnant if it’s your first time or you’re on your period.

Reactions: 16
Wtf is that podcast???? I feel sick after listening to is.... why are they discussing the size of a toddlers penis??? Vile cunts, pair of them should be sterilised!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.