Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2019985

Any one free this "Sunder" ?
---

That pissed me off as well. She gets a small bit of knowledge that SOME women POSSIBLY ovulate twice per month or release 2 eggs and starts spouting off fertility advice. I wish to god she would shut up giving women advice on something she knows 1% about.
That's Kate not modelling then

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was going to comment that on my post 🤣🤣

Whys that kids hair out for swimming and why has she got shorts under a costume? She's so bleeping scruffy as a ma!
Poor oLive nearly knocked herself out on that massive rock on Kate’s finger

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does this soft bleep understand anything? While sipping her matcha latte thinking it’s going to clear her tubes to produce a baby or even maybe the worlds first woman to get rid of endometriosis by drinking said matcha! She needs to clear her diet if the high fat and the alcohol and coke she does every weekend doesn’t she!!! Not just getting up at 6am sipping matcha lattes stupid bleep

Reactions: 23
That's a swim nappy I think!! Her hair should be tied back too! She's just failing at being a Mum isn't she 😬
---
There's that Iceberg that Titanic hit
Hahahaha I was about to post this. Why is it built like a sovereign ring 🤣🤣 all she's missing is a clown necklace full of gems and she's back in 1995.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How is that child still not swimming, she’s had more lessons than I’ve had posts on tattle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45
How has she got 2 weddings, swimming, a kids party, family meal, Chris brown and the bridal show in one weekend? Can only imagine how quickly she’s throwing make up at those poor deluded brides that booked her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
How is that child still not swimming, she’s had more lessons than I’ve had posts on tattle 🙄
I've literally never took my phone into the swimming baths ever. It freaks me out that she films ever single bit of this child's life.

Reactions: 21
Im sorry but as much as she try’s to tell the internet her child is a bleeping prodigy and the most beautiful child to walk this planet that kid just isn’t remotely cute .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was going to comment that on my post 🤣🤣

Whys that kids hair out for swimming and why has she got shorts under a costume? She's so bleeping scruffy as a ma!
It’s a swim nappy. Not sure why because she’s been potty trained since before she was conceived 🙄 she’s super advanced you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s a swim nappy. Not sure why because she’s been potty trained since before she was conceived 🙄 she’s super advanced you know.
I thought the same until the other day when she posted the story of olive coming down the stairs in the morning with what looked like a nappy poking out the top of her pyjama bottoms.

Reactions: 11
Wearing that same stinking hoodie with gravy stains down the front of it. No shame, she knew she was going to be filmed and couldn’t even be bothered to dress nice.
Ooopise momma life SHES LOST HERSELF YOU KNOW and it isn't spoken about enough!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.