Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Super natural my ass. And is that lady’s lash already coming away?!
NATURAL?? What the duck?? It’s caked on and the layers of blush is barely blended! She’s bleeping deluded if she thinks anything about that cakey chalky look is natural

Reactions: 19
That poor brides lash is already off, every one's seen her before her wedding and someone never told her to put something easier than a T shirt on for when she gets dressed. Wow. Professionals

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How has she got 2 weddings, swimming, a kids party, family meal, Chris brown and the bridal show in one weekend? Can only imagine how quickly she’s throwing make up at those poor deluded brides that booked her
When’s her engagement party?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trolls I’m at the in-laws watching the football and they’re all saying how ugly/special looking etc Haaland is, I can’t stop laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we discuss the tea video? Like why even bother? And that milk and then the stirring.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.