Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is manky, we used to call girls like her impulse keks (manc for knickers) because they just sprayed all over and their dirty keks with body spray instead of having a wash 🤢 you know the type, dirty nails, tide mark on the neck, greasy hair and stinks of fags, bo and cheap body spray, fannies smelling of fish and sweat marks on their clothes. Rancid
bleeping hell that describes Jeff too
---
Wearing that same stinking hoodie with gravy stains down the front of it. No shame, she knew she was going to be filmed and couldn’t even be bothered to dress nice.
bleeping Truffalo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought somebody else took over Oh Darlin when she fucked off. According to Google it’s permanently closed or am I late to the tit show again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought somebody else took over Oh Darlin when she fucked off. According to Google it’s permanently closed or am I late to the tit show again 🤣
Cheryl AKA Pep bought her out, I think it says permanently closed because she is trading as something else whilst still really being ohdarlin aka ohsnarlin, to avoid paying back the gov covid loans 🧐🥸

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Cheryl AKA Pep bought her out, I think it says permanently closed because she is trading as something else whilst still really being ohdarlin aka ohsnarlin, to avoid paying back the gov covid loans 🧐🥸
Now trading as Oh Darlin by Cheryl Taylor Ltd since April 21. Around the time Truff left. So bad they did this, let’s hope the Gov are doing something about it as unfortunately it’s the same for a lot of Ltd companies and us paying tax are the ones paying it all back 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Now trading as Oh Darlin by Cheryl Taylor Ltd since April 21. Around the time Truff left. So bad they did this, let’s hope the Gov are doing something about it as unfortunately it’s the same for a lot of Ltd companies and us paying tax are the ones paying it all back 🤬
Didn’t they also make everyone continue paying rent during lockdown!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Today is a good day, I've made my bed & iam eagerly awaiting for the size 8 Truff modelling a Wedding Dress

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a gross excuse for a human. bleeping gonk. Wiping her diseased fone on her crusty clothes🤮🤮🤮she need hosing or car washing that walking steamed ham.

Someone needs to get her with the jetwash. Call it something else. New body detox/cleanser. An the dafty will fall for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one wishing people wouldn't comment on YouTube. Just feeds the troll narrative they love and want 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I went to get my makeup done yesterday and was horrified when the MUA pulled out bperfect foundation.
Anyway, can confirm when applied by a decent MUA it was really nice… not cakey or orange

Reactions: 14
I went to get my makeup done yesterday and was horrified when the MUA pulled out bperfect foundation.
Anyway, can confirm when applied by a decent MUA it was really nice… not cakey or orange
Still wouldn't be paying top dollar for it as my wedding makeup though 🤣

Reactions: 31
I can’t face watching her (but might go later for the comments) She’s had an abortion? Has she ever spoken of this before?

ETA: should have carried on reading before I posted! 🤣
No she’s says she hasn’t spoken about it before

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bet Delo and aLive are having the loveliest day, probably round his parents house getting fed a decent meal and enjoying not having a phone shoved in their faces all day.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.