Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size of that room😄😄 looks like an attic above the local curry house.

Imagine the weight of truff bouncing around that tiny room, knocking a tray of needles with one of her wide arse cheek. 😒

Looks like the set of one of those hostel or saw films with some deranged bleep injecting to kill you

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Who is she? What is this jaw?!
This looks like a purge mask. The nose an forced smile stuff of nightmares that
---
Peaches and Cream have joined Tiktok and are going to have an online shop, they've done a storytime saying how they've got to where they are now.. Look at these crackers 💀🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This looks like a purge mask. The nose an forced smile stuff of nightmares that
---
Peaches and Cream have joined Tiktok and are going to have an online shop, they've done a storytime saying how they've got to where they are now.. Look at these crackers 💀🤣
Who’s face is she wearing there?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Size of that room😄😄 looks like an attic above the local curry house.

Imagine the weight of truff bouncing around that tiny room, knocking a tray of needles with one of her wide arse cheek. 😒

Looks like the set of one of those hostel or saw films with some deranged bleep injecting to kill you
Looks like there’s no windows… imagine the lingering stench when she lets one go in between her single client 💨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
WHAT IS THIS FACE… she looks simple! Where did this chin and cheeks come from… has she had work done or is this a filter. I don’t know what’s real anymore…
I have also had wine so it might be my eyes
---
Just look at one of her highlight reels…. She’s a bad bleeping woman. She doesn’t wash daily, that’s just facts. Scruffy rodent
Deffo had her lips done, anyone else agree?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
WHAT IS THIS FACE… she looks simple! Where did this chin and cheeks come from… has she had work done or is this a filter. I don’t know what’s real anymore…
---

Deffo had her lips done, anyone else agree?
Either she’s had them done or it’s just layers of greasy makeup she doesn’t wash off 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You would have thought of all the things to get fixed. It’d be the nose?!! So I’m going with filter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even love island is trolling her now, Sanam’s wearing a very similar dress to the one Kate wore to the wedding, how it SHOULD have been worn 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sly isn’t it, Dragged her out the bed camera in her face to build a snow man all before 9am just for the gram
---
Funny how she’s took a pic of next doors garden because it looks nicer in the snow with the trees and bushes because her garden a bland wish version of love island,
also the daft bint has left her cushions out so there going to stink and get mouldy, what’s the black shed for if it’s not for storing stuff like that in it

she’s really struggling for content
“everyone’s thoughts on the snow”😂😂
She needs to get on two the council. Her gardens shrunk she it was the length of a footie pitch before. To be a good liar you have to remember your lies.
---
Who is she? What is this jaw?!
She’s the spit of Tina Malone

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just look at one of her highlight reels…. She’s a bad bleeping woman. She doesn’t wash daily, that’s just facts. Scruffy rodent
Why are her clothes always stained? It’s shocking how grubby she is and people let her near their face 😱
---
Sly isn’t it, Dragged her out the bed camera in her face to build a snow man all before 9am just for the gram
---
Funny how she’s took a pic of next doors garden because it looks nicer in the snow with the trees and bushes because her garden a bland wish version of love island,
also the daft bint has left her cushions out so there going to stink and get mouldy, what’s the black shed for if it’s not for storing stuff like that in it

she’s really struggling for content
“everyone’s thoughts on the snow”😂😂
If I lived next door I’d be truffing up her path demanding she take the photo down, she’s a cheeky cow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.