Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah this woman is not 30 years of age. I’m not having it. Mez must have been on a bender and got it all wrong. She’s at least 40

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why did she insist on a haircut she can’t style on her own 😂 McDonald’s M fringe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha! I thought he looked nice and bronzey, but nope jaundice 😆😆
😂 Mine was bright red and really skinny, in the first week I referred to him as a boiled goblin and a skinned ferret 🙈 he was cute by about 2 months!
---
People have no clue. All this a loss is a loss… I am sorry- I really don’t agree with that when people tell everyone they are pregnant 1-2 weeks in. That’s not a loss compared to actual women like yourselves.

Kate has not got one clue
Completely agree. My mum's told me about how she struggled to get pregnant with me in the late '70s, and as a nurse she understood that if you're trying for a baby, some of the time when your period starts it's going to be a very early miscarriage rather than a standard period. Just back then they didn't have any way to know for sure what it was - of course now you can get really sensitive pregnancy tests and I imagine a lot of people (Truff included) test really regularly when they're trying. It gets your hopes up for what's not much more than a false positive and a late period, which I'm sure is very upsetting but not in the same category as having to deliver a stillborn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does she act like she's one of the trainers at Laceys. She must not have been fully signed off and hence why she is there "working". Lacey must have smelt the law suit a mile off with her when she seen her practice injecting.

Also, THE BLACK SHED OF DOOM could have housed the cushions. What's wrong with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You've just reminded me, we went out at 7.30 to play in the snow but I didn't flim it for the gram #mommaguilt
I chucked a few snowballs with my kid on the way to school but I didn't flim it either, might take him to a bar for the night to make up for it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s live and someone keeps asking if there’s going to be any new bits and she said no because she happy with what’s out 😂
Wasn’t she shouting that there was going to be more products last years

someone said her skin looks glowy 😂
Miyfart smelz is iconic 😭🤣
---
Nah this woman is not 30 years of age. I’m not having it. Mez must have been on a bender and got it all wrong. She’s at least 40
Mate, I'm 40 and looking 10 years younger than her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I chucked a few snowballs with my kid on the way to school but I didn't flim it either, might take him to a bar for the night to make up for it 🤔
If you didn't post it on an insta reel with "me and me werld" it didn't happen
---
Miyfart smelz is iconic 😭🤣
---

Mate, I'm 40 and looking 10 years younger than her 🤣
Birk, I love you, but this isn't a flex. Sly Stallones ma looks younger than her. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Got the ok to take it again? Why did she stop?

😮 u ok hun? Inbox me!
You know back in the day when tellys were analogue and you put it on a channel it didn’t have the screen would go fuzzy and roar? That’s what my brain does reading her posts. How does anyone read her posts and think yep this is the woman I want injecting stuff in me?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Uncanny resemblance.
What’s happend to her face, like why is it falling to the bottom, why is her jaw so wide compared to her fod whaaaaaaa I’m so confused 😕 her account is 100000x a parody there’s no way this is a real living human being

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thought she was fully booked? She’s spent the day at Lacey’s pissing about on her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm ok our baby arrived on Friday 💙 so been in a little baby bubble so haven't been on 🥰
I haven't but she has posted that she is going to a few ppl this week....
Gorgeous news, congrats troll 🤍
---
I’ve just come across the Delo Group Insta

and I’m bleeping screaming at the fact they have a grid post reel with all sexy pics of sexy bodied girls

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2015808

I bet that caused absolute murder - Delo has finally learnt how to use Insta 🤣🤣🤣🤣👌🏼👌🏼
Have they actually tried to pass of their garden transformation as their own, sure they got someone in to do it 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What’s happend to her face, like why is it falling to the bottom, why is her jaw so wide compared to her fod whaaaaaaa I’m so confused 😕 her account is 100000x a parody there’s no way this is a real living human being
She’s been injecting herself hasn’t she 😅

Reactions: 4
The 3rd podcast is out…

Abortion
Shouting
Lies
Poop
Shouting
Lies…
Don't forget the bit at the beginning where she claims to have sold out that vitamin tonic she posted that one time. "I should be sponsored by Metatone or whatever it's called. The power of social media!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.