Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s live & making me itch with the amount of layers of products she is applying (so heavy handed)

Someone just mentioned the dodgy lip blush 🤣 still traumatised by it me hahaha! Oh & her skin DOES NOT look like that pic the other day! How do people fall for her #nofilter bull 💩

Reactions: 17
That live 😆
She couldn’t answer about new products in home bargains, she couldn’t answer about the podcast. Where you off to Kate?
I’m going to work. Not one straight answer.
bleeping hell everything she does ends up in the bin. She darted with all the questions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Says she’s busy all weekend working then says she’s doing a wedding then has a kids party and a family meal, I’m going to go out on a limb and say that’s not all work 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Says she’s busy all weekend working then says she’s doing a wedding then has a kids party and a family meal, I’m going to go out on a limb and say that’s not all work 🤔
She classes filming O as work.
---
‼Missing‼
Katie Hayes defined jawline seems to have disappeared in her latest SIWD promo
Call PHOTOSHOP if found quote ref if found: Truff Stinks
Thanks

1st pic 9th March
2nd pic 27 Feb
2 weeks apart
Looking at these as well as the live I've just watched and then the video she has just posted, she 100% uses a slimming filter on her videos! Too bad the live tells the truth.

Reactions: 7
What the duck is that in that kettle?! 🤢

Congrats @Hereforthegossss ❤ hope you and the wee babe are ok 💚 don’t let these weird tRoLl hunters stress you out mate x

I can’t believe that fat sexless beast (@QueenBarb2 🤣🤣) is only 30. She looks like a frumpy old woman with her massive gunt and stupid looking hair do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Shade miyfart smelz 😂 that comment tickled me more than it should have

Re the jaundice comments (sorry Kate to party) my MIL said when she first met my son 'he's got a lot of jaundice'. I was fuming, no he doesn't how dare you... HV came out and sent us the hospital because he was very jaundice 😂🙈 I thought he was just naturally bronzed!! His dad's ginger and I'm quite pale so no idea why I'd have thought our kid would be so bloody bronze ha

She’s live and someone keeps asking if there’s going to be any new bits and she said no because she happy with what’s out 😂
Wasn’t she shouting that there was going to be more products last years

someone said her skin looks glowy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
185k followers but only 120 viewers on her live? 👀 she’s cancelled mate, there’s about 10 genuine dopes that follow her that actually like her, the rest are bots, tattlers, family and then the rest are people who started following her years ago and not seen her profile pop up since so have forgotten they are even following her

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.