Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know that kid knocked the dog tit filled snowman down seconds after that pic (murrrrderrr)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don’t know about anyone else but I couldn’t believe how easy it was to cope with one, once I had two! A huge difference. With Oluv being such a madam already, I don’t hold out any hope at all of her coping with two once her ‘infertility struggles’ are sorted.
My bespoke is a few months younger than aLive and my goodness she tests me daily, to say she has always been a busy child is an understatement, has never ever napped either, it makes day to day tasks especially when working 10X harder as the little munchkin just has to help! The thought of adding a newborn into that would send me straight to the priory and I am absolutely happy to admit that openly!
seeing Kate try for another baby when alive seems even more feral gives me the fear…it would be horrific!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if any of these insta huns would go out and build a snowman with their kids if they couldn't film it for insta 🤔

I think not
Sly isn’t it, Dragged her out the bed camera in her face to build a snow man all before 9am just for the gram
---
Funny how she’s took a pic of next doors garden because it looks nicer in the snow with the trees and bushes because her garden a bland wish version of love island,
also the daft bint has left her cushions out so there going to stink and get mouldy, what’s the black shed for if it’s not for storing stuff like that in it

she’s really struggling for content
“everyone’s thoughts on the snow”😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The snowman has celery eyes fresh from The Veg patch 😂 surely she should have had some freshly grown carrots 🥕 for a nose 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sly isn’t it, Dragged her out the bed camera in her face to build a snow man all before 9am just for the gram
---
Funny how she’s took a pic of next doors garden because it looks nicer in the snow with the trees and bushes because her garden a bland wish version of love island,
also the daft bint has left her cushions out so there going to stink and get mouldy, what’s the black shed for if it’s not for storing stuff like that in it

she’s really struggling for content
“everyone’s thoughts on the snow”😂😂
Poor kid hasn't even had her cornflakes yet cos momma June's gotta get the content 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
aLive hasn’t asked to build a snowman. The sexless beast had it in her head as soon as she opened insta to the other instahuns doing it. Looking at the video of aLive on the stairs, she clearly wants to chill in her princess dress.
She also looks confused to why her mum is not shouting at her, she keeps telling Truff that she turned off the light.
Screams to me that she gets bollocked every morning…

• Sad
  • Haha
aLive hasn’t asked to build a snowman. The sexless beast had it in her head as soon as she opened insta to the other instahuns doing it. Looking at the video of aLive on the stairs, she clearly wants to chill in her princess dress.
She also looks confused to why her mum is not shouting at her, she keeps telling Truff that she turned off the light.
Screams to me that she gets bollocked every morning…
Got the wide lens on to make it look like it's not just a bog standard staircase
---
Katie Hayes #181 More small businesses being fleeced by little aLive and the sexless beast

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me that kettle is grim there's no way I'd be getting fertility advice from someone with a kettle as minging as that 🤢
No wonder she’s constantly got the wild shites
Edit I’ve just seen that’s not truff’s kettle, it’s someone else’s. Wouldn’t surprise me if hers is similar though!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's very evident that Kate doesn't stay at home cooking and cleaning. 3 for 3 there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHAT THE duck IS THAT ON THE KETTLE.
Does she not have any shame?!

Mum guilt here too, mine were lashed in the car to go to their Aunties, at least they made snow prints walking to the car ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.