Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That post and especially the lying on the bed pic is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen and i have followed Sallie Axl for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Nosey1895

VIP Member
Who on earth gets their child to hold up a used positive ovulation test? 😐 and takes a photo of an emptied out box of tests?

I’m sorry for anybody going through fertility struggles and I agree that it is something that should be spoken about more but that entire post reeks of attention seeking. She can barely parent the kid she’s got, I’d have more sympathy if I didn’t think her entire existence was about instagram and she will turn the trying, the eventual pregnancy and another kid in to one big excuse to try and drum up some engagement and stop herself from having to get an actual job.
She has a child- how insensitive to Niaomi nine toes… sorry- if this beast just stopped and thought about her actions for a nano second.
I’ve been trying for 2 and half years. Nothing wrong with either of us however need to lose weight to start IVF. Only wants another geg for the enaggaement and likes. Cant pay for a wedding with Olive!

Last edited:
  • Heart

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
It’s disgusting she’s got her child holding that test “Olive show daddy that we can have sex tonight” 🤢 you sick woman!!! She will mentally scar that kid with her behaviour for an insta life!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Hilarious ! She's got such a complex over her BLAG ring ! On the stories she is half way through advertising the snide body sprays...: then realises she's got it on full view & takes it off 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭
She's a bad bad show her ! Why get a fake ring if you're so embarrassed of it - she must have thought people would think it was real 🤣😭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

chattycatty

VIP Member
Why is she telling everyone on her make up account that she’s trying for a baby? Kate why don’t you take you and your glass of wine which you constantly have and evaluate your life. As you always say move in silence 🤫 the world and his dog doesn’t need to know your ovulating babe yer. Try look after your first child correctly first instead of trying for another
---
Ha ha ha get on the slice of warbos toast instead of sourbread ha ha h our Kate you poor

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Keera

VIP Member
I’m sure one of her pages was delo’s page originally and then she changed it to either her interior or the home and bargain one and made it public
Remember delo had a panelling Insta or something and she ran it and she was stealing pics of other companies work and claiming it was his 😂😂 and then she said the other company owner woman was HARRISING delo and he just didn’t understand how Insta worked 😂
She’s an actual loonball the more I think of it. If I didn’t know her and read all 5 pages of the wiki I wouldn’t believe she was real

• Haha
The last 10 posts on her Insta she's had the follower count turned off.... turned back on for todays one though !!
Wants to see the attention rolling in , She is an absolute shit stain !!!

We will get all the "if I can just help one person, it's worth it" shite tomorrow!

• Sick
  • Angry

Violetx

VIP Member
Ah yes, Kate Hayes, a true rags to riches story. Can’t wait for the TV dramatisation.

• Haha
  • Wow
First thing the firtilty will say is jib the alcohol 🤬
Literally first thing Chat , Alcohol gone, you wouldn't be drinking like that if you were seriously wanting to conceive. Her diet is appalling too.

I literally didn't have a bevy for two years , I lived so healthily- loads of fish , greens food full of iron , I exercised had a PT to keep a healthy BI , I spent hundreds a month on acupuncture, lymphatic drainage , Vitamins.
My fella didn't bevy , he was on pre conception vitamins - you do everything in your power...
We had to have fertility treatment too but you do everything you can lifestyle wise to improve your chances.

She has got a cheek even making out she's having fertility issues - you aren't even medically classed as that until after 12 months of trying - plus she's got a fucking child who is 2 , fucking 2 !!!! She's a scumbag the lowest of the low.

• Heart

prinpoppy

It’s a shame she doesn’t worry as much about keeping her reason off her instagram as she does that knuckle duster

• Haha
  • Heart

LockdownLurker2020

I cannot deal with this attention seeking cunt anymore. Nothing seems to be private anymore, why would you show a pissed on ovulation stick to anyone other than your one? Vile tapped individual her over sharing absolutely anything and everything so she doesnt have to get a proper job.

I had a miscarriage in November and the only person who knows is my husband, i still cant bring myself to tell my mum let alone the whole fucking world on instagram like this twat… and yet here i am telling a bunch of strangers on the internet.

I think she is trying to deflect from something definitely trying to whip up sympathy before the shit hits the fan.

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Her problem is she didn't grow up like Hollie with Hollie's dad's money (apart from when he paid savers back for what she nicked) and she bases a bad childhood on that. She should really look closer to home because the fuckin whopper is doing to Olive everything she is digging at with that story!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
Why is she telling everyone on her make up account that she’s trying for a baby? Kate why don’t you take you and your glass of wine which you constantly have and evaluate your life. As you always say move in silence 🤫 the world and his dog doesn’t need to know your ovulating babe yer. Try look after your first child correctly first instead of trying for another
---
Ha ha ha get on the slice of warbos toast instead of sourbread ha ha h our Kate you poor
Doesn’t she normally kick off when people ask her if she wants another one or if she’s pregnant, saying it’s no one’s business and there rude for asking

• Heart

Burrito88

VIP Member
does more ovulation tests = more sympathy? She’s so fucked up in the head

also she’s took them out of the packet to take a photo for the first pic, meaning she won’t be able to use them. What a fucking dickhead.

“when the box was empty I felt empty”, firstly how ungrateful when you’ve already got a child, second just order another box you divvy

• Haha
  • Sad

SavvyBee

VIP Member
How unprofessional! So as a bride (with you know, a wedding to plan and likely a job to go to!) if you don’t see this one 7am Monday morning story and DM her your details you’re probably not getting a trial or worry you’re not actually booked in. She’s a joke.

• Wow
  • Haha

Retro80s

VIP Member
Thought she used medical grade skin care so why is she wiping her face with water on her pink flannel?

WHY YOU LIE FOR?

• Haha