Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I’m absolutely howling here thinking of all the places Delo apparently “had the ring in his pocket” ready to propose;

Hot air “ballon” ride - he jibbed it off even though she was done up to the nines. The bald fella sharing the ride with them even asked him does Delo want him to do it for him!

67ACE867-1102-4142-AE3D-B6A91390542A.jpeg

Ibiza - Delo thought nah this isn’t romantic enough for me even though he had tripled his sized for the holiday 💪🏼

AF8B741E-EC67-4C60-A5A9-B0FC167C1684.jpeg

I think he was probably close to proposing in home bargains to be fair, all her interbred family there, single use plastic proud moment. Wasn’t meant to be..

27850738-A71C-477A-8524-B904C3E7902B.jpeg

There was a lot of confusion around this Halloween with the pair of them turning up weeks early to parties, if you look closely you can see the ring box stuffed into his Batman kecks - he had a lot to think about so his mates forgave him.

5B558AB2-BAC7-4EDD-BC91-A7D5BE62DD3E.jpeg

At the Nans window was the next opportunity - if you zoom in her Nan is holding an engagement card, jibbed it off again, the time wasn’t right.

D3E18235-5A64-4B23-9D67-20A223A35810.jpeg

she decided to up the anti and being out those gloves, her elongated toes and managed to borrow someone else’s face - but he thought nah, not today. He’s even holding the ring box in his hand the absolute tease!!!

1D46BEC5-C4AD-47A1-ABA5-AF04D376C340.jpeg

Even a gifted dress and gifted stay in liverpool on
Valentine’s Day couldn’t make this tiny fella propose. Legend has it, at this point in their relationship she was really bad for wiping bogeys on his work van door handles and couldn’t stop herself.

2E45C226-7398-4C0E-8EEB-1A2D8878194E.jpeg

Delo then didn’t think Dubai was romantic or memorable enough either, dragging BIG O from bar to bar declaring he loves white wine, really wasn’t the right time.

BC12FFC9-F24E-464F-97A1-08DE2832B94B.jpeg

Didn’t quite fancy proposing to this peroxide head in the Bahamas either. He was overheard telling a local that he was quite aroused by all the sweaty hairy pigs on the beach and it made him question his agenda.

F863DAD1-3132-4B60-8C12-32ED58C31D9B.jpeg

Capri wasn’t quite doing it for him, especially on the private Yacht KHM had arranged to force him into doing it. He decided he couldn’t come up with a good enough story to cause a distraction so gave himself more time.

0720ED91-EBAB-4FBB-A4CC-CD74C1F6845A.jpeg

London wasn’t meant to be either… you can see he has nervous hands where he’s wanted to do it but thought it just wasn’t romantic enough, all these twinkly lights, mulled wine and gifted stays.

4AD6A045-0842-4BA1-A517-ECA7F2447B62.jpeg

Delo bottled it in Positano too! Getting dressed up to the nines constantly was getting on her hacked off tits

617CA2ED-A66E-420B-983F-99192596B45E.jpeg

Then eventually, a miracle happened.
Delo found the perfect place, and he had thought up the most perfect romantic STORY to help him bring the ring out..

Needing a shit at midnight in YORK.. beautiful 🥹

71E8EEAF-6F6F-4425-8F28-E5A6C995C75C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 149

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Has anyone had a proposal as bad as hers? Tell me your stories…

My gammon had intended to propose on Easter Sunday and had carefully bought a nice posh egg, opened it up, popped a ring inside and then re-wrapped it. It was a lovely plan however we had gone out the night before had quite a few a lot of drinks and when we got back at midnight I needed chocolate and basically threatened to split up with him on the spot if he didn’t hand over the Easter egg I knew he would have bought for me.

Anyways he was trying to put me off saying aww just have some toast or something, and I was a drunken,spolit cow, causing ‘muuurder’ a La Olive, and was like “Fucking hell don’t be a bore just give me my bloody Easter egg I want scoff it now,” so he caved and I was so drunk I lashed it open and nearly missed the ring. He got down on one knee in the kitchen and was like “You’re a fucking pain in the ass do you know that? I had this all planned out for tomorrow. But I’ve bought the ring now so wanna get married?”

17 years this year 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
This maybe an unpopular opinion but whenever i see kids in designer gear I don’t think “wow what successful parents they must have, they must be being brought up so well and lead an amazing life”, I just think “dickheads”…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion - especially on my social media - people that buy their kid’s Valentines gifts need to get a grip.
This is a day I wanna be riding my gammons fingers with a marksies dine for £20, stop making it about your crotch goblins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Sorry I still can’t believe the brass neck of her. She’s gonna get laughed out of a fertility clinic

1. Can we just weigh you - your BMI is high
2. How many units of alcohol a week do you drink? - too fucking many
3. How long have you been trying for - 5 minutes
4. Are you on contraception - yes the coil
5. Do you have any children - yes one reason

What a fucking liberty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
There are women reading that post including myself who have suffered/are suffering.....of her with her toddler she's already blessed to have with POSITIVE ovulation test - moaning about having used a box of ovulation kits....

Who are in the middle of IVF bruised to fuck injecting themselves , having intrusive procedures done , have had still born babies , multiple miscarriages where they've actually lost a foetus, negative ovulation kits every month, relationships falling apart due to the pressures, in debt or spent their savings paying for IVF, eptopic pregnancies , had d&cs.... all kinds !!!!! Actual real problems & she has the cheek to make out she's going through it !
I'm raging honestly 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76

Rothsey

VIP Member
Happy Trollentines Day… I remember the first time we met. We were casual for a while before I plucked up the courage in July 2019 and made it official… you have filled my heart with joy and a love I never knew existed.
Thank you for making me so happy.
I love you… 🥰

But not you Truff, you stink of bin juice

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Sorry if this offends anyone (apart from Truff obviously) but I find the whole Valentines for kids thing really creepy. It’s supposed to be about romance, love for your kids is unconditional and completely different

• Heart
Reactions: 71

missshelby

These miscarriages she's had grate my shit,I know some people who are desperately trying for babies,I've been there myself after suffering a late miscarriage and having to give birth naturally and then go through a funeral is just the worst thing.The way it messes with your head is another level ! And Iam sorry if I offend anyone but being a couple of days late on your period is a totally different level !!! Watching her on the piss all the time & always has a drink in her hand, even going out for lunch,Is out of order to then come on & say your struggling to conceive is a disgrace for all the people that are taking their fertility journey seriously,Her followers are dropping & she stoops even lower for the likes 😡 I always say things happen for a reason & maybe her reason is because she doesn't look after the kid she already has properly 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Wkdbird

VIP Member
Trolls it’s been a long time but I’ve just reset my fella’s ex’s instagram again 😂😂😂oh how I’ve missed this

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my god !!!!
I can't even believe what I've just seen !!
A 2 year old holding a positive ovulation kit..... she is a VERY disturbed individual sicko
The fact that she's even posted a non flashing smiley face ! She's having her peak , she's ovulating ! People who are having problems don't even have that.

She is an insult to women with genuine fertility issues ! Abusing the subject for her own cause AGAIN !!!!
Imagine how Naomi feels seeing that - someone who's genuinely having issues & Kate is faking it again another bandwagon.

booked herself into a fertility clinic mmm yeah sure. GP wouldn't even refer her to the women's if it hasn't been 12 months of trying, she's a liar !
Same girl has A bevy in her hand every post she puts on, first thing you do is knock the ale on the head.
I fucking despise her !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pickled Onions

I got my eyelashes done once by someone who now works at that Lacys. I had to get her to stop not long after starting and pretended I didn’t feel well as her fingers smelt like bum. 🤮 Surprised I never got pink eye.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

gossip29

VIP Member
Won’t show her engagement ring because it’s private but talking about Delos baby gravy getting checked 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Who on earth gets their child to hold up a used positive ovulation test? 😐 and takes a photo of an emptied out box of tests?

I’m sorry for anybody going through fertility struggles and I agree that it is something that should be spoken about more but that entire post reeks of attention seeking. She can barely parent the kid she’s got, I’d have more sympathy if I didn’t think her entire existence was about instagram and she will turn the trying, the eventual pregnancy and another kid in to one big excuse to try and drum up some engagement and stop herself from having to get an actual job.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
That engagement story will never not be hilarious. NYE soft lad in his tux told her he needed to go back the room for a shit before midnight - ALLLL the staff were waiting for them to record it & watch.... Her stomping in that black ostrich dress with the back of a wrestler & her size 13 feet in kitten heels.... the light up box.
Hahahahah they're a proper comedy act those two scruffs.. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 65