Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abongo2

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely howling here thinking of all the places Delo apparently “had the ring in his pocket” ready to propose;

Hot air “ballon” ride - he jibbed it off even though she was done up to the nines. The bald fella sharing the ride with them even asked him does Delo want him to do it for him!

View attachment 1956247

Ibiza - Delo thought nah this isn’t romantic enough for me even though he had tripled his sized for the holiday 💪🏼

View attachment 1956248

I think he was probably close to proposing in home bargains to be fair, all her interbred family there, single use plastic proud moment. Wasn’t meant to be..

View attachment 1956249

There was a lot of confusion around this Halloween with the pair of them turning up weeks early to parties, if you look closely you can see the ring box stuffed into his Batman kecks - he had a lot to think about so his mates forgave him.

View attachment 1956253

At the Nans window was the next opportunity - if you zoom in her Nan is holding an engagement card, jibbed it off again, the time wasn’t right.

View attachment 1956256

she decided to up the anti and being out those gloves, her elongated toes and managed to borrow someone else’s face - but he thought nah, not today. He’s even holding the ring box in his hand the absolute tease!!!

View attachment 1956257

Even a gifted dress and gifted stay in liverpool on
Valentine’s Day couldn’t make this tiny fella propose. Legend has it, at this point in their relationship she was really bad for wiping bogeys on his work van door handles and couldn’t stop herself.

View attachment 1956260

Delo then didn’t think Dubai was romantic or memorable enough either, dragging BIG O from bar to bar declaring he loves white wine, really wasn’t the right time.

View attachment 1956262

Didn’t quite fancy proposing to this peroxide head in the Bahamas either. He was overheard telling a local that he was quite aroused by all the sweaty hairy pigs on the beach and it made him question his agenda.

View attachment 1956266

Capri wasn’t quite doing it for him, especially on the private Yacht KHM had arranged to force him into doing it. He decided he couldn’t come up with a good enough story to cause a distraction so gave himself more time.

View attachment 1956271

London wasn’t meant to be either… you can see he has nervous hands where he’s wanted to do it but thought it just wasn’t romantic enough, all these twinkly lights, mulled wine and gifted stays.

View attachment 1956274

Delo bottled it in Positano too! Getting dressed up to the nines constantly was getting on her hacked off tits

View attachment 1956279

Then eventually, a miracle happened.
Delo found the perfect place, and he had thought up the most perfect romantic STORY to help him bring the ring out..

Needing a shit at midnight in YORK.. beautiful 🥹

View attachment 1956291
“Her nan holding the engagement card” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I still need to catch up, but this comment…🙊
E699D042-A3C7-47B3-A6A5-36BD541A7273.jpeg
62E1995D-3CD5-410E-BCC9-74A4E359D025.jpeg

So she looks like Jade Goody, Kerry Katona, Amanda Britt and Reese Witherspoon, all of whom have FAS. That’s unfortunate, Katie Jane.

• Haha
  • Wow

ems1982

Chatty Member
Omg if I was one of her brides I would be fucking fuming!!!!!! So she hasn’t got a professional diary with all the names and wedding details written in?!?? So she may have double booked??? Or away the weekend of your wedding?? Anyone that books with her is INSANE!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
My Management
My Agent
My full aesthetics client base
My Police Constabulary on my big case
This girl 🤣🤣😭😭
Oh Kate you are hilarious girl !!! Honestly 🤣🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

L.j.l.20

I just can’t with that post. What’s with the pic of herself all sad on it? It’s got nothing to do with how tough the journey is, and it is tough, I have secondary infertility but life goes on and we keep trying, ivf starts later in the year all being well as I’ve lost the weight I needed to. This is all poor me. As you have all said- focus on actually parenting the child you have and cut down on the wine and truffle oil
I just don’t get when your down and life gets tough and you wana cry into your pillow you think “let’s get a pic” this will be good in a few weeks for my Instagram!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

noseycow08

Chatty Member
Why does she say she’s been quiet ? Every single time I click on Instagram she has a new post or story, I know more about her life than I do of my own close friends she posts that much. Kate you aren’t fucking quiet ?! Also the gallons of ale you consume per day is probably a huge factor in not conceiving and the god awful ‘diet’ you’re on. Sort yourself out!!!!

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…. The one thing Truffs bad behaviour has done is brought us all together. A safe space where a bunch of strangers (but not iyswim), have each others backs, and genuinely understand and sympathise. What’s she got? Frenemies who talk behind her back, and a bad attitude. Love you all 😘

• Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I just absolutely fucking loved when she had to wear a full face of make up each day on every holiday last year like a sweaty fucking animal stinking of 5 year old Chipotle chicken

- just incase he proposed..

and then never fucking did while they were in some gorgeous places 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Could you be arsed honestly hhahaahhaahahahah

• Haha
  • Heart

Hatersloveme

I was a makeup artist for 10 years and that is honestly the most unprofessional thing you could ever post. How can you be THAT unorganised.

She should be the ones contacting the brides ensuring their trials are done in adequate timing. And what happens if they miss that story? Not everyone’s obsessed with insta like you Truff!

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Insta engagement is low, everyone’s sick of the sight of influencers wiggling and slapping their gunt, even the geg isn’t pulling in the likes any more.

Time to revel the miscarriage/fertility journey.

Predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I can just imagine that Truff herself never got no discipline or guidance when she was a kid. That’s why mini me doesn’t. My mother was from Irish ancestry and she only had to give the “look” when we played up. One time she heard me call her a fucking bitch under my breath so she chased me down the street with a cricket bat 🤣🤣 I still bring that up to her now 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
If she has spent 570 of her own cash on a dress for O, I will go hand over my own hard earned cash for a treatment at Bond Skin and risk my life

• Haha

Lizzie23

The right side literally looks like first degree burns on her forehead
That'll be the hydrochloric acid doing its job. Once the skin grafts get done, which is the next stage on this skin care journey,we will all be obsessed with it, trust the process. We need to Run don't walk trolls and get ourselves booked in. Downtime is about 2 years tho, so get your momma diary's out and start scoring out all the days in it cos no pain, no gain.

• Haha

granite grandma

I get SO pissed off & upset trolls when she does this over the miscarriage & pregnancy subject I really do ! Sorry to rant !

She's fucking sick !
It's my opinion but I don't believe her She's a liar...
She embellishes the truth !
Its all for attention & engagement !

She shouldnt have another kid she doesn't protect the one she's got - That Olive will be fucked up in the head ! What's she telling her ? Holding an ovulation kit I've NEVER seen nothing like that ! She's unhinged
Same with charlotte dawson, supposedly had a miscarriage but was filmed slut dropping in a white mini dress literally the next day! Funnily enough her ‘miscarriage’ happened about the same time her kid was taken to A&E after he got knocked out cold at a piss up! Earlier in the evening, he was being passed round to clearly inebriated ppl who were feeding him beer out of bottles!
These women cannot look after the kids they’ve got and use them as performing monkeys on the gram for personal gain, there should be a law against it, imagine how they’re going to feel when they grow up?

• Wow
She said on one of her recent lives.... they're in the middle of sorting the wedding !!!
She can't walk fucking straight !!
Were meant to believe she's trying to having another baby !! There's no way she would have another kid before the wedding or have it pregnant cos she's so obsessed with her weight !
They've got no room for another kid , she can't afford another kid.... That 184k follower count needs clocking up so it's pull a stunt time.

• Heart

Lizzie23

Thread suggestion:Hatie Katie wants another sprog. She's setting up a new "nursey" in the bog

• Haha