Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Sorry but my sympathy is reserved for those who cannot have a child at all. If you already have a living child, being unable to have more sucks and I wouldn’t wish it on someone but at the same time it’s not your god given right to keep popping them out. Be grateful for your one and keep in mind the people who would kill for that one baby. She’s a fucking cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 65

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
My eldest daughter will never have biological children as she had cancer treatment when she was young - I won't say more as I will out myself! Kate's post made me want to vomit on the spot - she doesn't have fertility problems, the absolute weapon. She just hasn't gotten pregnant the first fucken month she tried. Jesus wept Im glad my daughter isn't a regular Tattler this kind of dangerous and uneducated post would make her cry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
My sister reckons she took the photo of Geg holding the stick to send to Delo begging him to impregnate her giving it the "Daddy I really want a sibling. Please give mum some of your dwarf dribble' 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
These miscarriages she's had grate my shit,I know some people who are desperately trying for babies,I've been there myself after suffering a late miscarriage and having to give birth naturally and then go through a funeral is just the worst thing.The way it messes with your head is another level ! And Iam sorry if I offend anyone but being a couple of days late on your period is a totally different level !!! Watching her on the piss all the time & always has a drink in her hand, even going out for lunch,Is out of order to then come on & say your struggling to conceive is a disgrace for all the people that are taking their fertility journey seriously,Her followers are dropping & she stoops even lower for the likes 😡 I always say things happen for a reason & maybe her reason is because she doesn't look after the kid she already has properly 😡
God's will 👌
---
Yano... the 2 times I miscarried at 9 and 14 weeks I didn't tell anybody other than my mum and partner as they where the only ones that knew I was pregnant. I certainly didn't blast it all over social media accompanied by a picture of me laying in bed upset
I have a friend in her early 40s who has tried for a baby for almost 20 years. She's only fell pregnant once just as her mum was coming to the end of her life due to terminal illness. Her mum was absolutely delighted and died knowing her daughter would be getting her much wanted baby...she miscarried days later. I think I was more upset about her miscarriage than I was about my own. And when you have friends with serious fertility issues, (ah hem Naomi) a bit of tact can go a very long way. Just seems crazy that now it's come out about Naomi struggling, Kate needs to geg in on it as well. I tell you what, she is not a well woman and she doesn't deserve friends. Literally cannot stand her and her constant attention seeking

And like I said above..... God's will, Kate.... look at how you treat the kid you've got and think about that one

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
How is our troll baby? You must be quite far along now 💙❤
Yes all good Birkie - just knackered & very uncomfy. Got 8 weeks left.
Don't worry I've packed my bags , candle is in to blow the ward up.... I'm having a photoshoot in a black cowboy hat thinking I'm gods gift next week too 🤣🤣
My agent Will keep yous updated when he/she arrives but won't be telling you any details I'm very PRIVET !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

ThePidge

VIP Member
Not caught up, but I’ve just been through a miscarriage myself and had the operation a couple of weeks ago and I’ve still not told close friends or family face to face as I’m still kind of dealing with it. BUT the last thing I’d have done is taken a photo of myself upset?!

I’m all for awareness and talking about these things (putting it on SM isn’t for me personally), but this is the same woman saying how rude it is to discuss personal things like conceiving etc. pick a fucking lane and stay in it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Everyone look at me look at me ..... feel sorry for me , I'm having fertility issues....
Also Kate... Aperol Spritz last night, red wine this afternoon. Constantly on the ale, you wouldnt be drinking like that. Zero self awareness !
I don't get why more people don't see through her....
She is a liar , she's full of shit & she's sick in the head !!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Fizz22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230212_101453_Instagram.jpg

She is A CUNT about her mum and dad. She uses them for them for CLEANING and TAXIS, but says this. She's a fucking a cunt!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Flowers60

VIP Member
Why would you need brides to message their name and the date they have booked?? Surely your online diary has everything in…

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Cooksie

VIP Member
She’s such a gobshite. Thinks she’s resonating with people but I’m sat here in the middle of my FOURTEENTH period ttc and been trying not to explode about this all day.

She’s not seriously trying. I’ve only had a drink on holiday or special occasions. I have conception vitamins every day. If we go out for a meal 9/10 I’m having the healthy option. My weekends aren’t in the pub they are all about nice long walks keeping myself healthy. And she’s sat there with a kid she cba making a comfy little living room for, or living her life around. She’s got her sleeping on a palette with a sofa cushion ffs! Swear if I see her out I’ll swill her twice as bad as she swilled that girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 54