Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Is it any wonder Cheryl binned her off from Oh Darlin’, how could you run a business like this?

Hasn’t been gifted a diary and can’t afford £3 to buy one.
Hang on a min

But didnt she bring out a diary for £33.33 with those scissor sisters or whatever they were called???

She used to always say she wrote in it religiously the pathological liar

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Userom

VIP Member
Hang on a minute. She was homeless and yet went on holiday to Dubai every year from the age of 14 was it?

She is so bloody confusing it gives me headache.

• Haha

L.j.l.20

Did she send a picture of her daughter holding a positive ovulation test to dello and say “let’s have sex when your home” what a effing weirdo!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Leodog19

VIP Member
Iv just checked that restaurant and my boss owns that restaurant. I will be having a word with him to see if they give free meals to people like her I'm fuming 😤 😒 🤣🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Keera

VIP Member
I have a question 🤔 if & when she has this second baby where the hell is going to put it, will it bunk in with delo in his walk in 😂
What planet does she live on 🥴
she will rip out the kitchen for the new nursey and put an oven in the upstairs bathroom duhhh 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
She's made me fuckin fume today the absolute cunt. She hasn't got fertility problems at all! People don't fall pregnant the minute they start trying, it can take time. That doesn't mean she has problems. She just wants everything RIGHT NOW the self entitled tramp

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
You lot influenced me and I picked up a hot cloth cleanser in Aldi today. Felt like I was in a little spa tonight! 👏🏻 thanks trolls!
Wasted your money there Troll. Just get a microfibre cleaning cloth from under the sink and wipe you’re face with that… I know I will!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I was about to type something similar but you’ve hit the nail on the head

Of all the dick head attention seeking things she’s done, this has got to be the worst. Lower than a snakes belly the scruffy cunt
---

Proper. Loads of people I know have liked her post. Feel like deleting them all off insta🤣🤣🤣

Imagine having to post a pic of your kid holding a piss soaked ovulation stick in order to put food on the table
100% up there with the worst things she's done. She makes me sick , I actually despise her !
It's the thing that winds me up most about her ! She done it last time I've had a miscarriage we've gone to Morocco to get away..... when in reality she had a chemical pregnancy her period was a few days late & they went away so that knobhead delo could get a hair transplant.... then she was preggo again 6 weeks later !

This time is the same ! All for the gram , all for attention ! None of it's genuine.
Fertility issues and miscarriages she doesn't know what they are ! A positive ovulation test two weeks ago and a late period again !

Reading the replies off people she should be ashamed of herself , women going through proper trauma telling that soft cunt she's brave ! They're mad !!!
She's a rat ! Lowest of the low.... Karma will come to her !

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Roses are Red 🌹

KHMs engagement ring is Blag 💍⛔

First Love Day as a Fiancée......

Delo would rather be in Rockferry having a Shag 🍆💦

❤🌹❤🌹❤🌹
Roses are red
Tulips are pink
Kate loves shit
The big fat stink

🥰🥰🥰

Roses are red
Oluff dressed as IT
Get her some normal clothes
You fucking tit

🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She’s 100% forced him to propose last minute in December the fucking psycho.

“he carried it all around the world all year waiting for the right time”

did he fuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I can’t believe what she’s just posted on her page. Rambling on about miscarriage,ovulation kits, feeling low etc etc, she will do anything for likes.
Maybe have a good look at your lifestyle & look after the child that you’ve got.
I’m not downplaying miscarriage as it must be heartbreaking when it happens but when it comes to Kate we all know what she’s like. She will do anything to up her engagements on her page.
What a grade A cow!

• Heart
Ey I've got a theory.... she's gone from I can't wait to be Mrs Delamere..... to now another baby.... I think Arg has put the blockers on the wedding plans !!

There is ZERO way she'd wana be preggo...
1. She'd want to have about 6 hen dos & be on the lash for a full summer
2. The weight she put on with Big O , not like she's all bump is it. She wouldn't get it off quick

She was ALL for the wedding plans... said they'd made the guest list , making plans etc.... Dya think he's seen what she wants to have & said you can fuck off cos imahine how much it would cost the Instagram wedding she'd want... they haven't got that kind of money- despite what the fake ring would have people believe...

So now it's ovulation tests only just in February.... & she's publicly declaring now they're trying for a baby.... it's like she's said to him well if I can't have the wedding it's baby no 2 ! He's got no choice now whether he wants one or not now she's declared it to 184k

Reactions: 46
Her problem is she didn't grow up like Hollie with Hollie's dad's money (apart from when he paid savers back for what she nicked) and she bases a bad childhood on that. She should really look closer to home because the fuckin whopper is doing to Olive everything she is digging at with that story!
Mad how she thinks isn't it ! Look at the state of her life.... No proper job , she's ruined her career. Kid gets dragged on adult friendly 2 day holidays so Kate can pretend she's rich & cultured & showing her baby gurlll the wurlddd.
Range Rover on finance she can't afford, no living room, filthy house , Matt is never there cos he's having to cover all the bills.
Anything she gets or gives the kid is bummed she's not paying for it. Absolutely crackers !!

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
If she’s “completely” potty trained then that means at night too doesn’t it? Otherwise you aren’t “completely” trained if you’re still at risk of pissing or shitting the bed 🤔

• Haha

L.j.l.20

Apparently 50% of infertility is with the Male!!!!! So that’s a 1 in 2 chance it’s not you Katie???? JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!! watch out miss marple is on the case!!!!

• Haha

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I kept quiet yesterday as thought I may actually explode if I started to write what I thought about the ovulation post. But I did think about Olive, the only thing I could compare that to would be me looking through a photo album of my mum’s and finding a picture of me as a toddler holding an ovulation stick. I’d be mortified and horrified and actually wonder what had been wrong with my mum at that stage of her life to even consider that. Clearly my mum never did that - but Olive’s mum has. And that is so sad that she is purely a prop for engagement, no one is considering how that little girl is going to feel in 10 years time. It’s criminal and makes me
Incredibly sad.