Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I don’t think she is actively trying for a baby at all - that was all just for attention & content cos everyone hates her (including Max) and this should bring her some sympathy & engagement - you can read her like a book!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
tbf if I watched the video back of him proposing I’d die of cringe and want to forget the whole sorry episode too. That dress she was wearing was god-awful…..the bagpipes…..the location in a corridor with the pram launched in front…..nah it was the least romantic proposal ever.

• Haha
  • Heart

prinpoppy

that live this morning 😂 people where asking if she would show the products she was using a bit slower so they could see them and she replied saying no she’s too rushed #professional

• Haha
  • Wow

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
I feel so bad saying it but I just don't believe her! Peed on a few sticks and emptied the box in a drawer for the gram. Delo's family must be seething!

I've a friend who's been trying for just over 2 years. Gave up the booze, changed diet, fella who has never exercised a day in his life is in the gym every day! They are trying so hard. Truff's a lazy prick. Can't be arsed losing weight so had her tits chopped off. Cba eating well and exercising so thinks drinking collegen shite irregulary and eating the odd hairburst will fix her appearance and hasn't worked a hard proper day's graft in her life, just tries to take the easy route. Overnight course to become a skin expert 🥱 I'm on one! I'll stop.

Love to anyone struggling to conceive 💕 I imagine that post was upsetting x

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Sorry if it's already been said as I've just flew over here from insta but why the fuck is Olive dressed as Henry the 8th?

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
This sounds really petty, but the box of empty ovulation tests looks like a different brand, cheap Chinese ones, to the Clear Blue ones she's posing with. I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong.
Had to get her Dior books in the shot too didn't she 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So now she's announced she's trying to have another baby..... is she not getting married asap like she said she was ?
Which is it Kate ?
How come Mez was telling people she didn't want another kid for another few years a few weeks ago too ?

I fully expect her being the insensitive lying witch that she is to announce she's pregnant before Easter.... cos she loves to brag & of course she will have a miracle all of a sudden will all work out for her 🥺 cos there are no fertility issues in the first place.

Rothsey

VIP Member
I love it when she plays dress up with salted caramel. It always cheers me up. These clothes are absolutely shockingly bad tat. She must be so poor having to wear these clothes. Awww.

I saw someone using her brushes you know! Swear to god, was watching the Virgin cruise ship programme on chanel 5 last night and some girl was doing her makeup for the night and was using truffs brushes. Poor girl!!!!! Truff will think she's made it on TV now!
as featured on tv

She’s gonna love this…
---
Fucking hell Bong.Call the crem 💀🤣
---
Roses are red
Delos a prick
If I shagged him
I think I’d be sick
🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
There are women reading that post including myself who have suffered/are suffering.....of her with her toddler she's already blessed to have with POSITIVE ovulation test - moaning about having used a box of ovulation kits....

Who are in the middle of IVF bruised to fuck injecting themselves , having intrusive procedures done , have had still born babies , multiple miscarriages where they've actually lost a foetus, negative ovulation kits every month, relationships falling apart due to the pressures, in debt or spent their savings paying for IVF, eptopic pregnancies , had d&cs.... all kinds !!!!! Actual real problems & she has the cheek to make out she's going through it !
I'm raging honestly 😡😡😡
I was about to type something similar but you’ve hit the nail on the head

Of all the dick head attention seeking things she’s done, this has got to be the worst. Lower than a snakes belly the scruffy cunt
---
There are women commenting saying oh I had a still born and multiple miscarriages... I know how you feel don't give up hope etc.....
Are they mad ? People really buy into her shit don't they !
Proper. Loads of people I know have liked her post. Feel like deleting them all off insta🤣🤣🤣

Imagine having to post a pic of your kid holding a piss soaked ovulation stick in order to put food on the table

• Heart
  • Wow

gigi_93

VIP Member
Got to let everyone know she knew before the announcement yano cos she's "friends" with these "Celebs" 🤣🤣😴😴
Hate these fucking losers who have to make it known they knew already by using phrasing like “the news is finally out!!” or “I’ve been dying to tell everyone!” Omg nobody fucking cares you massive cunt. Pregnancy announcements mean less than nothing to anyone except family and close friends 🤣🤣

• Heart
Fixed it. The management of mingers!
Fucking hell, how is she running a business? Your management can forward you the email and you can reply to that. Jesus wept! If I had to do even one more step than necessary to enquire about booking a service I would move straight on to the next company on my list.

• Heart

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Also the nails she had them done for Valentine’s? So she been ovulating in the last 2 weeks max so when was this miscarriage? She’s full of SHIT
Having your kid hold your piss stick especially on the piss end is grim. Ovulation or pregnancy stick doesn’t matter it’s not a cute announcement.
She’s lost what little plot she had. When I was TTC I sorted my diet, exercised 5 days a week and cut out alcohol it took 8 months but we got there. Sort yourself out Kate and stop begging for attention

• Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
If you want to talk about fertility, talk about it, but it has to be 100% agreed between both party's. I mean, little Matt apparently doesn't know how to use social media, yet his bird is telling everyone he's getting his swimmers checked. What fella truly wants that plastered everywhere? Olive is 2.5 years old, she had the coil straight away.....its likely her body is just getting back to normal cycles. She's an irritating tit.
---
Nothing about losing weight or stopping drinking?
She's 100% the type to say "alcoholics get pregnant, so that's not the problem"

• Haha
  • Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Looking forward to a nice relaxing bath later trolls. I might even put some caustic soda, some bleach in it and hydrochloric acid on my face. Go all out and really pamper myself

• Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
Hang on a min

But didnt she bring out a diary for £33.33 with those scissor sisters or whatever they were called???

She used to always say she wrote in it religiously the pathological liar
No, Barb that diary was not for work, that diary was for manifesting and for KATE to look after HERSELF.

#YouCantPourPoreFromAnEmptyCupMomma

#ButYouCanGetGreatPoresPoursWithHydrochloricAcid

21B34B87-72D2-4C38-A262-F41FA75DA0D3.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
It just shows how low these influenzas will go to get engagement.
I get SO pissed off & upset trolls when she does this over the miscarriage & pregnancy subject I really do ! Sorry to rant !

She's fucking sick !
It's my opinion but I don't believe her She's a liar...
She embellishes the truth !
Its all for attention & engagement !

She shouldnt have another kid she doesn't protect the one she's got - That Olive will be fucked up in the head ! What's she telling her ? Holding an ovulation kit I've NEVER seen nothing like that ! She's unhinged

• Heart
Reactions: 39