Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
She has zero emotional intelligence. She has no conscience of what her friends and viewers/customers/anyone who views her shit, are going through, and shouldn’t have an insta account. Not everyone wears a ‘I’m trying for a baby’ badge like her 😡. I am also going to slightly blame Meryl here, cos I know if behaved like this my Mum would have read me the riot act and put me straight. Truff is an inconsiderate self-centred fucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Where would she even fucking put a baby anyway? She's destroyed that house all for her obsession with insta. There's nowhere to sit and be a family so just know that it would just be another cash cow for ads and it would spend its first year crammed in a car seat on the work top. Soft twat. Sort your house and olive out before bringing another poor innocent child into your shit show of a life

• Heart

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
She must be the talk of the North West today. She was drinking last night & she’s drinking today. I feel so ashamed for her & I don’t even know her.
I bet Delo’s family are so embarrassed by her,I would be. I won’t mention Mez as she hasn’t got much going on upstairs & she’s enabled Kate all of her life.
I see Naomi has put hearts on Kate’s post. if I was her I would be distancing myself from her because I would be fuming & so upset if my friend posted something like that especially when Kate knows Naomi had a miscarriage.

• Heart

observerisshe

Chatty Member
I don’t have kids, I’m not trying, I’m not anything but I’m absolutely triggered by this post.

Did she not get the attention she wanted by mentioning it on the podcast. So she’s double downed on a grid post.

I think seeing the reaction on here has caused me to be upset, like seeing the reality of fertility issues on a forum and that’s just the people who’ve posted. This is the lowest blow I’ve ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I’m convinced this guys one of you lot 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
I know two people who don’t have a diamond in their engagement rings, just a cute little ring for a few hundred pounds. They both love their rings; never hide them, because they love the sentiment and wanted to be married to their SO.

It’s honestly revolting that having a ’big’ ring was more important to her than the actual sentiment (and has backfired massively.) She’s defo one of those people who is just excited about a wedding, not a marriage.

• Heart
  • Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
It’s not love day it’s Valentine’s Day you moron! It’s supposed to be about secret admirers not everyone you love or spoiling your kids…what a dickhead.

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Melatonin trolls, what mg do you buy? I’m in a shop right now and I’m overwhelmed what one do I get 🤣

Roses are red
Kate’s life is shite
Wanted a diamond
And got moissanite

• Haha
  • Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Morning guys 💨

I've been influenced by recent comments on here to begin a #KatesCozzyLivs topic where we can all share tips from the beast herself on how to save money during this #cozzylivs crisis. I'll go first

Don't waste a pan and precious gas cooking sausages. Serve them raw and grey with only the power of fart to warm them up

• Haha
Reactions: 42

loveanatter

VIP Member
Has anyone had a proposal as bad as hers? Tell me your stories…

My gammon had intended to propose on Easter Sunday and had carefully bought a nice posh egg, opened it up, popped a ring inside and then re-wrapped it. It was a lovely plan however we had gone out the night before had quite a few a lot of drinks and when we got back at midnight I needed chocolate and basically threatened to split up with him on the spot if he didn’t hand over the Easter egg I knew he would have bought for me.

Anyways he was trying to put me off saying aww just have some toast or something, and I was a drunken,spolit cow, causing ‘muuurder’ a La Olive, and was like “Fucking hell don’t be a bore just give me my bloody Easter egg I want scoff it now,” so he caved and I was so drunk I lashed it open and nearly missed the ring. He got down on one knee in the kitchen and was like “You’re a fucking pain in the ass do you know that? I had this all planned out for tomorrow. But I’ve bought the ring now so wanna get married?”

17 years this year 🥰
See I love that!

Ours happened in a Four Seasons hotel… the trip wasn’t a surprise which kind of made the proposal? But we were just getting ready to go for dinner and my now husband, was on one knee as I walked out the wardrobe. He knew I’d hate him to do it in public… he did have the ring box upside down though 😂
But was lovely - he’d hedged his bets I’d say yes and there was champagne waiting on our dinner table 😂🥰 we now always drink the same champagne whenever we’re celebrating!

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
How has she got mates?! My mates would boot me into next week if I carried on like this. My fella would bin bag me as well telling everyone our private business she’s horribleeeeeee

gossip29

VIP Member
I can’t stop thinking about olive holding her pissy ovulation stick it’s so fucked up 🤣. It can’t have been for delo because surely you’d send him a pic in some crotchless knickers, legs spread saying come and get it little legs? Therefore the pic was purely for Instagram and completely pre planned!! Honestly this girl has got severe mental health issues that need addressing asap

• Haha
  • Sick

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
It doesn't even fit, the ring. So I reckon she's just ashamed of an ill-fitting ring made from lab-grown silicon carbide. She can't do a 'reveal' because she knows that people would ask what carat it was and where she got it from and the answer to those questions would be well embarassing for her! The ring is everything Kate stands for - fake and big.

• Heart

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
I’m sorry but who the fuck takes them kind of pictures?? It’s bizarre!
Putting your pissy ovulating sticks on the kitchen work top to take a picture, a picture of an empty ovulation box, you looking sad in bed and then your child holding an ovulation stick

The fact she’s sat and thought I know this will all make get content for engagement on my social media
Fucking weird!

• Haha

mchammerr

VIP Member
Why is she asking followers of a MAKEUP PAGE for advice on wether her kid needs a nappy at night for fucks sake? Guess what Kate? If Olive doesn’t wee through the night then just skip the nappies. It really is that simple. No need to ask 180k strangers and bots 🤖

• Haha

Jodevo

Has anyone here ever had make up done by Kate?
Id love to know peoples actual experience
I'm sure she smells of warm bum up close 🤢
I have but was about 6 years ago. Il be honest I can’t remember her being smelly but the experience was extremely unprofessional and rushed shall we say. She done 4 full face make ups in 25 minutes. Made us feel she was doing us a favour even though she was 1.5 hours late for the time we booked.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41