Katie Hayes #178 Bond Skin (graft)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to our @BirkenheadTranny for the thread title... HILARIOUS !!
One of my fave titles ever 🤣🤣😭😭⚰⚰

#BondSkinUkMeltFaces ⚠⛔
#KateHayesIsABum
#WashYourHairYouDirtyMare
#StillNoApology
#READTHEWIKI⬆🟥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Well done to our @BirkenheadTranny for the thread title... HILARIOUS !!
One of my fave titles ever 🤣🤣😭😭⚰⚰

#BondSkinUkMeltFaces ⚠⛔
#KateHayesIsABum
#WashYourHairYouDirtyMare
#StillNoApology
#READTHEWIKI⬆🟥
Ahh yay thanks trolls 😘

I bet Kates steering wheel is full of bogeys 🤮 here's to yet another thread of being appalled and bewildered by Kates lack of hygiene, morals, work ethic and tit parenting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Trolls I’m starting to flap because my cat has been out all day and hasn’t come back yet ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Trolls I’m starting to flap because my cat has been out all day and hasn’t come back yet ☹
If the weather is dry where you live, put the cats bed/bedding outside maybe peg it on the washing line so the scent blows in the wind. Apparently it does work.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If the weather is dry where you live, put the cats bed/bedding outside maybe peg it on the washing line so the scent blows in the wind. Apparently it does work.
I agree with this it does work also put litter tray outside too 👍🏼 hope your cat is back 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can we have a whip round to pay for a 3 day holiday as she’s so bleeping boring. Need some holiday content.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20230212_101453_Instagram.jpg

She is A bleep about her mum and dad. She uses them for them for CLEANING and TAXIS, but says this. She's a bleeping a bleep!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
I love that the video for the hotel stay had 104 likes and 4 comments 🤣🤣🤣 IM AN InFlUeNcEr hahahha
---

She’s a user, she bases everyone’s value on what they can do for her
I'd love her to end up alone, but ppl like her manipulate so many ppl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her problem is she didn't grow up like Hollie with Hollie's dad's money (apart from when he paid savers back for what she nicked) and she bases a bad childhood on that. She should really look closer to home because the fuckin whopper is doing to Olive everything she is digging at with that story!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.