Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
This is really random but I actually buy into your troll recommendations! Any good tips/cleaning to get rid of hair dye (pink ffs) from bathroom tiles grout! Ps... Truff is still a scruffbag 🤣🤣
I use mould and mildew spray on the grout and small scrubbing brush, you could try that but make sure you have the window open as it is hard to breath when using it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Lizzie23

Hi trolls, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a long lasting light foundation/tinted moisturizer? I have normal to oily skin. I want something for work, can't be arsed with a load of makeup just for video calls. Considering the suggestions here are always golden (the l'oreal miracle water 🙏🏻) I thought I'd ask here
I love Maybelline dream satin, dead cheap too, really lightweight and stays on all day, on me anyway. I get it in sand shade. I've tried all sorts expensive and budget but keep coming back to this. If its no good for you at least you've not spent loads.

• Heart

yahooyazhoo

The Cape that the child has got on is actually from a lovely online business called Florence and Bunny. I've bought quite a bit from her over the past few years, all lovely little dress up stuff. I will be absolutely livid if KHM has been gifted them, I hope not, if so I will be sending messages to the owner.
But at the prices they are, I cant imagine KHM paying for them....
PS I'm not a fan of the ruffle collar BTW x
Tbh every vape thing on there is 60/75 quid but hers she got was £35!

• Haha

mchammerr

VIP Member
Dirty Doll by Taylor-Rae god she’s another bad wannabe Instagram beg. Posts fucking everything of her life on social media and also prone to filming lots of meltdowns ‘live’ just for views or likes. Can’t hack her 🙄
Oh god she’s horrible she keeps coming up on mine too and I’ve never followed her!

Reactions: 4

Pocuspeg

Chatty Member
I use mould and mildew spray on the grout and small scrubbing brush, you could try that but make sure you have the window open as it is hard to breath when using it.
Thanks Troll!! I just bought that sonic scrubber thing too! 🤣 Better not be a piece of shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 4