Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Trolls slightly off the subject of Truff…..does anyone know anywhere in town that does a nice kids afternoon tea?
My bespoke & myself are off for a girly, mother/daughter day to watch Disney on ice & im looking for a pre-show treat for the little monster 😂
---

Don’t forget being becoming a member of Mensa 😂
and I can guarantee that child doesn’t even know what “Ola” means 😂
But maybe “un vino blanco por favour” 😭
Not been ans I hope its not been gifted to truff.....but I've heard Cafe Sass is meant to be great for kids.

Reactions: 3

Flowers60

VIP Member
I wonder if following fertility pages on insta is what Katie Jane means when she says she's booked into a clinic? Just like when she got a PT that lived in another country or when she said she had PA that was really her mum or that time she said she had management but just put a blag email address in her bio...we could do this all night!
View attachment 1975538View attachment 1975539
Sounds perfect. Another one that can’t string a sentence together.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

yahooyazhoo

This is soooo mumsnet but doesn’t the health visitor on her 2 year check ask what she’s drinking out of & is she taking steps to master an open cup? 🤔
Most mums on Wirral I know from baby & toddlers groups never got a 2 year check up. And all our kids are same age as olive

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
I’ve just got the it cosmetics cc cream the oil
Free matte one and I love it, it’s got a good coverage that’s buildable but doesn’t feel cakey and lasts ages, I wore it all Day The day I travelled to Amsterdam and only had to powder once,
I saw it on that rose Gallaghers insta
I second this! It’s so good

saadd3434

VIP Member
She’s depressed troll. She didn’t even want to leave the house but did for her Geg. Kate will be fuming at things aren’t happening quicker or easier for her! She needs to get a grip. Maybe it’s your bodies way of saying- slow down, stop and think is this the right place to have a baby? Her body is not ready, her mind is not ready. She’s so manic
---
I also think 9 toes has got to be pregnant. How can she be ok with her so called bestie spouting about a positive ovulation stick about a week ago!
I wondered this too about nine toes , but if you go on her Instagram there’s recent reels of her drinking alcohol around Valentine’s Day.

Leodog19

VIP Member
Literally my favourite restaurant. I will lose my shit if she’s eating for free in there. It’s the carbonara done in the cheese wheel. I am by my own admission one fat bastard and I can’t finish a meal in there!
[/QUOTEwhere
Literally my favourite restaurant. I will lose my shit if she’s eating for free in there. It’s the carbonara done in the cheese wheel. I am by my own admission one fat bastard and I can’t finish a meal in there!
What the restaurant call and where in Liverpool is it

Reactions: 1

yahooyazhoo

It's the weirdest thing ever isn't it - like who stands like that !! She looks like a twat !

She had the blag ring off again today doing that Caramella shoot 🤣
She's not well in the head , did she really think people would just believe that ring was real & it would play to her narrative that she's a rich celebrity. Demanded that lad propose, now she won't wear the ring, She is so tragic.
I used to stand like this for mirror selfies. Makes the legs look a TON slimmer!

Reactions: 1