Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prinpoppy

I’m sure one of her pages was delo’s page originally and then she changed it to either her interior or the home and bargain one and made it public

Reactions: 4

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Iv honestly no idea who my health visitor is no one bothered with us after my son was 6 weeks old. And never had a stable one or midwife when pregnant so no idea who I’d even contact
Same here. I had to ring the health visitors for our area and go through them

Apologies if it’s already been said as I’m a few pages behind, but I don’t believe you can have fertility treatment on nhs if you have a living child, only investigations into why you may be struggling. Secondary infertility here so I have already had that conversation with my GP. Suspected Pcos and considering paying for metformin on Superdrug online GP. Good luck all trolls going through it and I hope truffa next shit is a hedgehog xx
Why won’t they prescribe it for you? I’ve been on it years x

• Heart

Urghblah

Who the fuck is this?
I never wear my glasses infront of my bespoke Cus if I do he laughs like a mad child. Then when I check on him whilst he’s still dozing off and pointing at the pages we read (after that it’s Micky lullaby) to take them off me and snap them. And I say nooooo mummy needs them to see the bloody sky menu! Sounds sad but why dosnt count oluf want to rip them off and bend them or am I raising a normal child..? Bet Kate’s the mum that’s like OLIF can’t touch anything EVER.
---

My mum had a slipper with a plastic bottom. I fell on the landing running from her, got my head stuck in the bannister spindles and she still cracked me on the leg with it before my dad had to break one of them to get me out. A story told regularly at any get together 'out of all 8 kids she was the worst blah blah blah, broke the bloody spindle on the bannister she did getting her head stuck'. 😂🙄 she has to be reminded to include the slipper part like!!

Imagine if she had a cricket bat!!
Love how we all find a funny side and yet she finds the PoLiCE BaABo0yz

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Trolls, do any of you age 40 plus have any good recommendations for concealer please?! Ta my Trolls

RubySky478

VIP Member
She’s defo got a drink problem
---
Guys does anyone have any recommendations for someone to remove sun damage on the face? Someone they have used and it’s worked
Facetheory Lumizela (night) and Porebright (morning) serums have properly faded my sun damage.

Leodog19

VIP Member
Trolls anyone got any shampoo and conditioner recommendations for a gal with greasy hair. It stays nice for one day after I wash it and then after that it resembles our truffalo with her week old hair mask. I’ve tried the whole leaving it days without washing it but it doesn’t work!!

p.s Kate stinks of farts
my daughter use wow shampoo she loves it really long hair but greasy

• Heart

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Most mums on Wirral I know from baby & toddlers groups never got a 2 year check up. And all our kids are same age as olive
I had to ring up to ask for my child's 2 year check during the pandemic as I had major concerns. It was done over the phone but we got the necessary referrals done off that check. I'd definitely call your health visitor