Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shannon950818

Trolls anyone got any shampoo and conditioner recommendations for a gal with greasy hair. It stays nice for one day after I wash it and then after that it resembles our truffalo with her week old hair mask. I’ve tried the whole leaving it days without washing it but it doesn’t work!!

p.s Kate stinks of farts
hairdresser told me it’s Best to switch up your shampoo often my hair is super fine and gets greasy so easily to the point I couldn’t wash it the night before as I would wake up and it was greasy again I can now got 2-3 days I just change my shampoo up once the bottle is done don’t use anything fancy just bottles at a few quid

Reactions: 6

Pocuspeg

Chatty Member
This is really random but I actually buy into your troll recommendations! Any good tips/cleaning to get rid of hair dye (pink ffs) from bathroom tiles grout! Ps... Truff is still a scruffbag 🤣🤣

Delstar

VIP Member
Melatonin trolls, what mg do you buy? I’m in a shop right now and I’m overwhelmed what one do I get 🤣

Roses are red
Kate’s life is shite
Wanted a diamond
And got moissanite
10mg troll, fast dissolve or gummies are the best

• Heart

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Hilarious ! She's got such a complex over her BLAG ring ! On the stories she is half way through advertising the snide body sprays...: then realises she's got it on full view & takes it off 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭
She's a bad bad show her ! Why get a fake ring if you're so embarrassed of it - she must have thought people would think it was real 🤣😭
Is it on her middle finger there or am I seeing things

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I used to take the Saxander pen ordered it from private doc online £75 bag off shit made me ill and the possibility of getting thiroid cancer made me think is it worth it. I would rather watch what I ate and do it a healthy way.
I got one ages ago and all I did was vomit. I was so ill off it 🤮

Sue Ellen

Whoever christened the kid 'Penny-Gegg', I would like to thank you. I have been sniggeeing and snorting about it all week. I had to tell my work mates that someone I know has a horrible badly behaved kid that she takes everywhere and some called her 'penny-gegg'. I cannot stop laughing. You trolls never fail to cheer me up. I want to change my user name to Penny-Gegg now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Same here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
I’ve seen a few influencers advertising a fertility clinic, can’t remember which one maybe care, so wonder if she’s gearing up to an ad because no way would she be paying for private

PianaInPyjamas

Hi trolls, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a long lasting light foundation/tinted moisturizer? I have normal to oily skin. I want something for work, can't be arsed with a load of makeup just for video calls. Considering the suggestions here are always golden (the l'oreal miracle water 🙏🏻) I thought I'd ask here

• Heart

xAP140

Trolls anyone got any shampoo and conditioner recommendations for a gal with greasy hair. It stays nice for one day after I wash it and then after that it resembles our truffalo with her week old hair mask. I’ve tried the whole leaving it days without washing it but it doesn’t work!!

p.s Kate stinks of farts
It’s pricey but ouai detox shampoo! I shampoo mine twice and use it as one of them I seem to be getting a bit longer out of a wash now!