Katie Hayes #179 Every weekend spent on the beg, drink driving and neglecting the little Geg 🫒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @BirkenheadTranny Our Queen 👑 of the Thread titles another cracker 🤣🤣

I can't even bring myself to say anything other than what a sick fucker she is...
Fertility issues are the latest subject that she is abusing for her Instagram engagement.
She was a homeless child with mental health problems last thread ! I'm honestly fuming !!

Sending love to all the trolls who are struggling with genuine issues or have been through it in the past. Lots of positive vibes for some more troll babies
💙🎀💙🎀 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💙🎀💙🎀

#READTHEWIKI ⬆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just curious as I did my own makeup for my wedding many moons ago but if you were getting married in the next three months wouldn’t you have already got your make up trial booked in? And why can she only do a Saturday? Not much notice for them as it’s only a couple of days away!

Reactions: 38
Ever the professional. Why isn’t she speaking to each bride individually and making arrangements that way? What kind of business makes arrangements with customers via Instagram stories.

Edited to add she’s probably not got any bookings or very few and this is another tale to make her look successful and busy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Ever the professional. Why isn’t she speaking to each bride individually and making arrangements that way? What kind of business makes arrangements with customers via Instagram stories.
One that doesn’t have any real customers 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Edited to add she’s probably not got any bookings or very few and this is another tale to make her look successful and busy.
Does this mean people who book with her usually don’t get a trial? 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just realised she took her engagement ring off for the “fertility stick pic” what a bleeping SICK witch!!!! She knew she was using that for social media!!!! If this pic is for her future husband that ring would be on!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 51
The post about the bridal trials is shameful. Imagine being an MUA and telling your brides (of the next 3 months) that they have to have their trial on a specific date. I mean, who is PAYING for this treatment??

Reactions: 38
Just realised she took her engagement ring off for the “fertility stick pic” what a bleeping SICK witch!!!! She knew she was using that for social media!!!! If this pic is for her future husband that ring would be on!!!!!
She knows exactly what she's doing , she's taking sad face pictures in bed & pictures of empty cardboard boxes all in preparation for the social media posts !! It's all planned she's horrible 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
She knows exactly what she's doing , she's taking sad face pictures in bed & pictures of empty cardboard boxes all in preparation for the social media posts !! It's all planned she's horrible 🤢🤢
Because she truly has nothing going on. The troll pod cast didn't work because people are SICK of hearing about DA TROLLS

Reactions: 20
It's not her uterus that needs scanning, it's her head, although they'll be scanning for hours as nothing in there 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So it takes a man and a woman to conceive a baby and this yeti is shocked that 50% of infertility is down to the man 😅 bleeping hell I know we take the piss that she’s thick but honestly she’s not well is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 61

My artist worked around me because I booked way in advance, not when it suited them. I cant stand her lazy attitude.
Whoever called Delos love juice baby gravy- that’s made my day! Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All this cause she can’t be arsed to get a proper job which pays actual money instead of gifted shite
How can she be arsed? She is one sick in the head individual

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So it takes a man and a woman to conceive a baby and this yeti is shocked that 50% of infertility is down to the man 😅 bleeping hell I know we take the piss that she’s thick but honestly she’s not well is she?
I just can’t take her seriously.
I listened to the pod and she was banging on about stop asking people when they are getting married having a second baby… basically because it’s all you go on about and your fella said nah. I’m working- you should try it!

Reactions: 21
Again former MUA here 😂

Trials should be done at least 6 months before the wedding and YOU work around the PAYING customer. I always used to recommend my brides having their trial around their dress fitting/hair trial so they get a full feel of how they will look.

I can’t imagine dictating when a bride should have a trial that they are paying for. It’s all bullshit, she’s got no clients at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Going on about flax seeds and tumeric is a pisstake! That must be why after 3 years I’m not pregnant because I’ve not been having flax seeds 🥴🥴 no mention of folic acid either she’s such a drip

• Heart
It amazes me how we're meant to believe that someone who has spent the last two years blaming being a Momma for...
Not being able to wash her hair or Fanny
Not going back to work
Having to step away from her business
Not Cleaning her house

And who constantly moans about how hard it is and how she's "winging it"

Is suddenly desperate for another kid ! 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone remember when she dragged matt along with her to get her bits tightened. It was approx 3 months in to their relationship. Along the time she said "I don't even read anything about the trolls anymore do i Matt"..... she's always done ANYTHING for attention
---
It amazes me how we're meant to believe that someone who has spent the last two years blaming being a Momma for...
Not being able to wash her hair or Fanny
Not going back to work
Having to step away from her business
Not Cleaning her house

And who constantly moans about how hard it is and how she's "winging it"

Is suddenly desperate for another kid ! 🤥
Winging it with her money/time management diary and gratitude journal 🤥🤥🤥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.