Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsmee

I’m absolutely howling here thinking of all the places Delo apparently “had the ring in his pocket” ready to propose;

Hot air “ballon” ride - he jibbed it off even though she was done up to the nines. The bald fella sharing the ride with them even asked him does Delo want him to do it for him!

View attachment 1956247

Ibiza - Delo thought nah this isn’t romantic enough for me even though he had tripled his sized for the holiday 💪🏼

View attachment 1956248

I think he was probably close to proposing in home bargains to be fair, all her interbred family there, single use plastic proud moment. Wasn’t meant to be..

View attachment 1956249

There was a lot of confusion around this Halloween with the pair of them turning up weeks early to parties, if you look closely you can see the ring box stuffed into his Batman kecks - he had a lot to think about so his mates forgave him.

View attachment 1956253

At the Nans window was the next opportunity - if you zoom in her Nan is holding an engagement card, jibbed it off again, the time wasn’t right.

View attachment 1956256

she decided to up the anti and being out those gloves, her elongated toes and managed to borrow someone else’s face - but he thought nah, not today. He’s even holding the ring box in his hand the absolute tease!!!

View attachment 1956257

Even a gifted dress and gifted stay in liverpool on
Valentine’s Day couldn’t make this tiny fella propose. Legend has it, at this point in their relationship she was really bad for wiping bogeys on his work van door handles and couldn’t stop herself.

View attachment 1956260

Delo then didn’t think Dubai was romantic or memorable enough either, dragging BIG O from bar to bar declaring he loves white wine, really wasn’t the right time.

View attachment 1956262

Didn’t quite fancy proposing to this peroxide head in the Bahamas either. He was overheard telling a local that he was quite aroused by all the sweaty hairy pigs on the beach and it made him question his agenda.

View attachment 1956266

Capri wasn’t quite doing it for him, especially on the private Yacht KHM had arranged to force him into doing it. He decided he couldn’t come up with a good enough story to cause a distraction so gave himself more time.

View attachment 1956271

London wasn’t meant to be either… you can see he has nervous hands where he’s wanted to do it but thought it just wasn’t romantic enough, all these twinkly lights, mulled wine and gifted stays.

View attachment 1956274

Delo bottled it in Positano too! Getting dressed up to the nines constantly was getting on her hacked off tits

View attachment 1956279

Then eventually, a miracle happened.
Delo found the perfect place, and he had thought up the most perfect romantic STORY to help him bring the ring out..

Needing a shit at midnight in YORK.. beautiful 🥹

View attachment 1956291
Dead 💀⚰ I could of kept reading more and more of this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Think this was actually me when she was being saint hayes and doing Charlotte bright side and giving gifts to “poor people”. She always used to say to olive awww you okay? And I said she’d go to the “poor people” and give them donations and be like awwww you poor? 😂

This still makes me howl. She’s such a bad dickhead. Honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart

Keera

VIP Member
Iv honestly no idea who my health visitor is no one bothered with us after my son was 6 weeks old. And never had a stable one or midwife when pregnant so no idea who I’d even contact
sorry if this has been answered but there should be a general number in your red book or your GP surgery should have it and they will send a HV not necessarily the one you saw previously for an assessment or give you an appointment 💕

• Heart

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
What's the deal with this melatonin, does it actually make you sleep?
10mg didn’t for me but I bit the tablets in half, had them with a magnesium tablet and slept like a baby! (Not like Olive but an actual well behaved baby!)

But….after a few weeks taking them religiously my stomach pure bloated and last week I looked like I was pregnant!!! Have stopped taking them for a few days, am fucking shattered but my stomach is defo less bloated. Am gutted cos I wanna good sleep but without looking like I’m about to give birth!!!

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Hydrochloric acid will do that #SkinExpert 👌🏼

The right side literally looks like first degree burns on her forehead
---
Sorry Lizzie, posted before saw you there!

That'll be the hydrochloric acid doing its job. Once the skin grafts get done, which is the next stage on this skin care journey,we will all be obsessed with it, trust the process. We need to Run don't walk trolls and get ourselves booked in. Downtime is about 2 years tho, so get your momma diary's out and start scoring out all the days in it cos no pain, no gain.

• Haha

Pocuspeg

Chatty Member
If you’ve not got any 💨 in you, a Yankee candle wil do the trick
---

If you’ve fell out with your other half, use their toothbrush
hahaah that's hilar but sadly it's only me so I'm not falling out with myself to have to use me own ahahah!!.. The ex on the other hand.. would have been grand idea!!

• Heart

Intrepidtraveller

Trolls anyone got any shampoo and conditioner recommendations for a gal with greasy hair. It stays nice for one day after I wash it and then after that it resembles our truffalo with her week old hair mask. I’ve tried the whole leaving it days without washing it but it doesn’t work!!

p.s Kate stinks of farts

I like the Herbal Essences Daily Detox shampoo, I have fine hair that used to get dead greasy, but I've been using this for about 3 years now. Wash my hair every 3/4 days or so, it's a good one!

Attachments

• Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
Hi trolls, I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a long lasting light foundation/tinted moisturizer? I have normal to oily skin. I want something for work, can't be arsed with a load of makeup just for video calls. Considering the suggestions here are always golden (the l'oreal miracle water 🙏🏻) I thought I'd ask here
The Primark flawless glow primer/foundation is gorgeous and only a fiver! It’s like a dupe for Charlotte Tilbury flawless filter I think but just as good.
---
And really light for wearing everyday, I hate wearing foundation!

Reactions: 6

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Or drug dealers and gangsta moll mums, all in the playground with their gym gear on, lips like sallie axl driving audi's and rangeys 😩😩
Classic textbook fake money dodgy fuckers.

Someone got my kid when they were 6 months old a kenzo jumper. It never seen the light of day

haha I immediately think, I wonder what their selling
---
10mg didn’t for me but I bit the tablets in half, had them with a magnesium tablet and slept like a baby! (Not like Olive but an actual well behaved baby!)

But….after a few weeks taking them religiously my stomach pure bloated and last week I looked like I was pregnant!!! Have stopped taking them for a few days, am fucking shattered but my stomach is defo less bloated. Am gutted cos I wanna good sleep but without looking like I’m about to give birth!!!
It could be that type/brand you know, like it’s caused you to have that reaction.

Just call me dr guyzzz I’m on all night ✌🏻

• Heart

Jodevo

I’m absolutely howling here thinking of all the places Delo apparently “had the ring in his pocket” ready to propose;

Hot air “ballon” ride - he jibbed it off even though she was done up to the nines. The bald fella sharing the ride with them even asked him does Delo want him to do it for him!

View attachment 1956247

Ibiza - Delo thought nah this isn’t romantic enough for me even though he had tripled his sized for the holiday 💪🏼

View attachment 1956248

I think he was probably close to proposing in home bargains to be fair, all her interbred family there, single use plastic proud moment. Wasn’t meant to be..

View attachment 1956249

There was a lot of confusion around this Halloween with the pair of them turning up weeks early to parties, if you look closely you can see the ring box stuffed into his Batman kecks - he had a lot to think about so his mates forgave him.

View attachment 1956253

At the Nans window was the next opportunity - if you zoom in her Nan is holding an engagement card, jibbed it off again, the time wasn’t right.

View attachment 1956256

she decided to up the anti and being out those gloves, her elongated toes and managed to borrow someone else’s face - but he thought nah, not today. He’s even holding the ring box in his hand the absolute tease!!!

View attachment 1956257

Even a gifted dress and gifted stay in liverpool on
Valentine’s Day couldn’t make this tiny fella propose. Legend has it, at this point in their relationship she was really bad for wiping bogeys on his work van door handles and couldn’t stop herself.

View attachment 1956260

Delo then didn’t think Dubai was romantic or memorable enough either, dragging BIG O from bar to bar declaring he loves white wine, really wasn’t the right time.

View attachment 1956262

Didn’t quite fancy proposing to this peroxide head in the Bahamas either. He was overheard telling a local that he was quite aroused by all the sweaty hairy pigs on the beach and it made him question his agenda.

View attachment 1956266

Capri wasn’t quite doing it for him, especially on the private Yacht KHM had arranged to force him into doing it. He decided he couldn’t come up with a good enough story to cause a distraction so gave himself more time.

View attachment 1956271

London wasn’t meant to be either… you can see he has nervous hands where he’s wanted to do it but thought it just wasn’t romantic enough, all these twinkly lights, mulled wine and gifted stays.

View attachment 1956274

Delo bottled it in Positano too! Getting dressed up to the nines constantly was getting on her hacked off tits

View attachment 1956279

Then eventually, a miracle happened.
Delo found the perfect place, and he had thought up the most perfect romantic STORY to help him bring the ring out..

Needing a shit at midnight in YORK.. beautiful 🥹

View attachment 1956291
Hahahaha the best!!! Peroxide head 🤣

• Haha