Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
You’d have social services around if you were starving a kid so why not the opposite? That is definitely an adults portion. Deliberately causing a kid to be overweight is child abuse
Oh and it’s “the best” again I see
Change the fucking record Truff, you boring fuck
It can be. Goes under neglect 😉
---
This is soooo mumsnet but doesn’t the health visitor on her 2 year check ask what she’s drinking out of & is she taking steps to master an open cup? 🤔

Should do. But health visitors are there to advise, so she may well of been told this is what she should be using. But chooses to ignore. They don’t really have the authority to enforce anything. She needs to get her to the dentist them lot are brutal. She’ll be using the correct cup after a visit with them

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

chattycatty

VIP Member
Looking forward to a nice relaxing bath later trolls. I might even put some caustic soda, some bleach in it and hydrochloric acid on my face. Go all out and really pamper myself
Give yourself a good scrub with a wire brush don’t forget 🤣🤣

• Haha

Tealicious2020

Have a look into inofolic alpha. I have PCOS- had irregular cycles / didn’t always ovulate and gave this a try on the advice of a gynae before trying metformin. Helped regulate my cycles and I fell pregnant before needing to try the metformin. Obviously not a miracle cure for everyone but worth looking in to. X
I absolutely love this page you know. So much helpful advice x

• Heart

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Trolls I’m starting to flap because my cat has been out all day and hasn’t come back yet ☹
If you’re in Liverpool, I’m sure there’s a scouse missing and lost pets page on Facebook but can’t remember the full name of it, can any trolls remember? Even if you’re not in Liverpool I’d say your local area should have a lost pets group on facey x hope your cat turns up x

Leodog19

VIP Member
Why would you take your ring off halfway through an ad when everyone has already seen the monstrosity 😂. That’s how lazy she is, couldn’t even be arsed to re film a ten second clip. She’s a bad bell end
I just don't understand y we have all seen it buy now how strange 😕 🤔🤣🤣

Cady1954

VIP Member
What kind of management company wouldn’t get the bride’s contact details?!! Ffs… I bet even if Delo had answered the phone, he’d have at least got their phone number!
Olive would have as well and written it down in Spanish

• Haha

Jodevo

If you look one of the messages mentions “she’s hired” …who in their right mind has given her a job!!!
I think it’s what she put up yesterday about hiring MUAs I reckon that’s what they were talking about for the photo shoot.

wiganuser

VIP Member
I’m absolutely howling here thinking of all the places Delo apparently “had the ring in his pocket” ready to propose;

Hot air “ballon” ride - he jibbed it off even though she was done up to the nines. The bald fella sharing the ride with them even asked him does Delo want him to do it for him!

View attachment 1956247

Ibiza - Delo thought nah this isn’t romantic enough for me even though he had tripled his sized for the holiday 💪🏼

View attachment 1956248

I think he was probably close to proposing in home bargains to be fair, all her interbred family there, single use plastic proud moment. Wasn’t meant to be..

View attachment 1956249

There was a lot of confusion around this Halloween with the pair of them turning up weeks early to parties, if you look closely you can see the ring box stuffed into his Batman kecks - he had a lot to think about so his mates forgave him.

View attachment 1956253

At the Nans window was the next opportunity - if you zoom in her Nan is holding an engagement card, jibbed it off again, the time wasn’t right.

View attachment 1956256

she decided to up the anti and being out those gloves, her elongated toes and managed to borrow someone else’s face - but he thought nah, not today. He’s even holding the ring box in his hand the absolute tease!!!

View attachment 1956257

Even a gifted dress and gifted stay in liverpool on
Valentine’s Day couldn’t make this tiny fella propose. Legend has it, at this point in their relationship she was really bad for wiping bogeys on his work van door handles and couldn’t stop herself.

View attachment 1956260

Delo then didn’t think Dubai was romantic or memorable enough either, dragging BIG O from bar to bar declaring he loves white wine, really wasn’t the right time.

View attachment 1956262

Didn’t quite fancy proposing to this peroxide head in the Bahamas either. He was overheard telling a local that he was quite aroused by all the sweaty hairy pigs on the beach and it made him question his agenda.

View attachment 1956266

Capri wasn’t quite doing it for him, especially on the private Yacht KHM had arranged to force him into doing it. He decided he couldn’t come up with a good enough story to cause a distraction so gave himself more time.

View attachment 1956271

London wasn’t meant to be either… you can see he has nervous hands where he’s wanted to do it but thought it just wasn’t romantic enough, all these twinkly lights, mulled wine and gifted stays.

View attachment 1956274

Delo bottled it in Positano too! Getting dressed up to the nines constantly was getting on her hacked off tits

View attachment 1956279

Then eventually, a miracle happened.
Delo found the perfect place, and he had thought up the most perfect romantic STORY to help him bring the ring out..

Needing a shit at midnight in YORK.. beautiful 🥹

View attachment 1956291
Fucking crying barb🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Fizz22

VIP Member
Kate. Show us the veg patch that this stuff is apparently growing in…
She couldn't fucking ever. It's too easy to pick apart. She's growing stuff in the DEPTHS of winter. Most .. MOST things won't grow in winter. They have specific growing times and that's because we've manipulated it, but some things can be picked in "winter" but it isn't the depths of Feb. She's now picked spring onions and a cabbage lettuce. Unless she has a green house / poly tunnel with heating.... I'm not believing.
---
Trolls anyone got any shampoo and conditioner recommendations for a gal with greasy hair. It stays nice for one day after I wash it and then after that it resembles our truffalo with her week old hair mask. I’ve tried the whole leaving it days without washing it but it doesn’t work!!

p.s Kate stinks of farts
No lie, aldi loreal rip offs are actually good and also their aussie rip off is OK. I have normal hair, mine is always like silk from it.

• Heart

Leodog19

VIP Member
Scruffy cunt she is, I'll never be going there ever again. She actually does the opposite of what her job is meant to be. And yet again just like Casa Italia they 100% don't need to be giving away freebies. Swear to god she best not put me off any more places
I just can't see him giving free meal away unless it the person in charge 🙄

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Intentional 😂

I'm terrible at trying to be funny intentionally so can someone think of a thread suggestion involving Hatie and Ovile please?! 😂

It sure if Ovile is a typo or intentional but I love it 🥰

Based on her attitude, Katie should be known as Hatie. Hatie and Ovile 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

yahooyazhoo

I had to ring up to ask for my child's 2 year check during the pandemic as I had major concerns. It was done over the phone but we got the necessary referrals done off that check. I'd definitely call your health visitor
Iv honestly no idea who my health visitor is no one bothered with us after my son was 6 weeks old. And never had a stable one or midwife when pregnant so no idea who I’d even contact

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I wish there was some fly on the wall documentary about her life

I genuinely want to know how she makes it through the day in general and a sit down interview kardashian style to explain the thought process behind pretending to pick your own lettuce in February

Don’t be giving her ideas.

Can you just imagine?!!! Barb we need a script

• Haha