Katie Hayes #177 KHM has a poo kink and a one seater sofa that’s next to the sink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, if anyone follows House In Habit on Insta (has about a million followers), she’s just revealed she has a local stalker who posts anonymous tit online and tbh it’s getting pretty bizarre for her…the police over there have said they won’t be doing anything cos it’s being done anonymously…..I know the law is different over here but seriously, the way a fruit machine, on the Wirral with less than 200k followers has managed to engage the police over to investigate a massive case for her is beyond me….just proper tickled me
The police don't give 2 fucks about her big massive case. They say what they need to so she fucks off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The police don’t even have enough staff to properly investigate a high profile missing person right now never mind hunt down KHMs trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The pic Al a Truff with no earrings, obviously an old pic = false advertising.. anyone reporting it

Reactions: 4
The pic Al a Truff with no earrings, obviously an old pic = false advertising.. anyone reporting it
It could be her other ear. One has less piercings than the other. You’d never tell from her face if it was mirrored as she looks different in every picture

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So ILL ..... went for a free sleep over in the Radisson RED in Lpool.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The shot of little teeny tiny matt sat at the table in the room 🤣🤣 thought it was Oluv.
Screenshot_20230210_110936_Photos.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So really ill but still managed to drag herself out of bed so she could get a free meal/night in a hotel..what a scummy mare. That room will need sterilising with all her snotty germs, freshly applied fake tan and 10 day old hair mask 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Shocking these PR and Marketing teams , one Google of her name & the Echo article comes up ! So bad the way they don't check who they're associating with !

Advertising for Eurovision then giving an Influencer known for homophobic language a free stay and meal ! Can't make it up !

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Shocking these PR and Marketing teams , one Google of her name & the Echo article comes up ! So bad the way they don't check who they're associating with !
I'm guessing they don't care. They know that the average follower of these accounts don't have a very high IQ, they just want a sale. Return custom doesn't seem to be much cared about anymore.

Reactions: 9
I'm guessing they don't care. They know that the average follower of these accounts don't have a very high IQ, they just want a sale. Return custom doesn't seem to be much cared about anymore.
I'm emailing them ! It's bleeping disgraceful !
Her & Matt are the worst scruffs - they can't get out quick enough for a freebie can they bad little tramps.
If anyone else wants to do the lords work - [email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm emailing them ! It's bleeping disgraceful !
Her & Matt are the worst scruffs - they can't get out quick enough for a freebie can they bad little tramps.
Proper tramps. He took her away for valentines as it was free 🤣 they'll also have a free bummed meal on Tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Proper tramps. He took her away for valentines as it was free 🤣 they'll also have a free bummed meal on Tuesday
Oh god were in for Big Truck O in her Valentines Pjs on Tuesday aren't we... bummed balloon display - bummed vally cupcakes 🥹 #firstvalentinesengaged

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So ILL ..... went for a free sleep over in the Radisson RED in Lpool.
We’ve been fancying a stay here just hadn’t got round to booking it but defo not going to now after they have given them a free stay!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.