Katie Hayes #177 KHM has a poo kink and a one seater sofa that’s next to the sink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laughing at olive being volleyed out the door in her pram covered in umbrellas at the engagement again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yer seen that 😫 there have been loads of reports from a schools my mate had a email saying someone followed a junior child in to there house asking was there parents home 😱
I got a letter off my sons school because of that couple who have been doing the rounds taking pictures of kids at Walton asda and round by Carr Lane, they were seen outside my sons school by the school gates with their phones out 😣

And this is why people like Truff and all other β€˜influencers’ need to be careful exploiting their kids online because they never know who’s watching, but they don’t care aslong as the freebies are rolling in πŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
It’s too early for this….a non decaf?? So does she just mean a normal caffeinated coffee then?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I got a letter off my sons school because of that couple who have been doing the rounds taking pictures of kids at Walton asda and round by Carr Lane, they were seen outside my sons school by the school gates with their phones out 😣

And this is why people like Truff and all other β€˜influencers’ need to be careful exploiting their kids online because they never know who’s watching, but they don’t care aslong as the freebies are rolling in πŸ™„
Wow yer exactly there some right ones about now

Reactions: 2
I’m laughing at olive being volleyed out the door in her pram covered in umbrellas at the engagement again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I still chuckle every now and again just imagining olive going super sonic on the lobby πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning nasty trolls! That reel she posted re her bummed stay at the hotel. Impossible to tell why she was there cos her contents keech, but if it was for a romantic valentines stay, the lyrics for song she's put on the reel are the complete opposite to romantic. She blows my brain 🀯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Waaaqit a minute....she's said non-decaf?!!!! I've just had to re watch this. Does she know non-decaf is just coffee? Wtaf. I fear for the child so much.

Also the troll that recommended Alisha-Loyise in Ormskirk for the other troll, I went passed it yesterday (must have looked a weirdo going up the courtyard and taking a pic.....) but it looks lovely. No butchers there!

• Haha
She defo doesn’t know ANYTHING about ANYTHING! The duck is a non decaf coffee? Just an ACTUAL Coffee?! Absolute dimwit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trolls, idiots have damaged a popo car with the dogs inside. I draw the line when it comes to dogs. ☹

I bet the THM is creaming her knickers at the thought of yet more freebies this weekend. 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Too funny! She can’t get anything right can she the whopper! I bet she’d been rehearsing that all night, stomping up and down the lobby. x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She always drinks decaf she bangs on about it all the time cos then it drains me that shes then always like β€˜coffee time for us tired mamas β€˜ but theb says she drinks decaf. like what tiredness is zero caffine bringing you out of ffs

• Haha
The only student to still be at the training gaff. She should be a bleeping aesthetics mogul when she's finished!! duck me, thick twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.