Katie Hayes #177 KHM has a poo kink and a one seater sofa that’s next to the sink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her brushes today in Barnardos £1 bucket in Maghull. Living the dream KHM (I love going the charity shops trolls btw, please no shade!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve just come here to say why is she pretending that she’s grown her own spring onions? Is she actually lying about a veg patch? Why would you bother?
---
After catching up she’ll spend tonight burying veg she’s bought in Sainsburys, so she can film herself harvesting it from the veg patch in the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think she’s missing the fact her that they are the client and she is the service-provider!
I’d rather have my makeup done by a chimpanzee on crack than her
---

I saw her brushes today in Barnardos £1 bucket in Maghull. Living the dream KHM (I love going the charity shops trolls btw, please no shade!)
I’m going to home and bargain again on Saturday so I’ll stick them by the dog food again
---

After catching up she’ll spend tonight burying veg she’s bought in Sainsburys, so she can film herself harvesting it from the veg patch in the morning.
I bleeping thought that said vag patch at first 😵💫😵💫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why would ANYONE book her for wedding makeup? She’s the most unprofessional MUA I have ever come across, the makeup looks are all exactly the same not tailored to the brides face and she uses b fuckin perfect that she got for free! I bet the brides can never get hold of her either and are stressed right out in the run up to the wedding.
Exactly, fully deserve tit wedding makeup, its not like she hides how shite she is at it.

Reactions: 13
Anyone know what truffs MH advice is today? I’ve had such a tit day an could really do with being cured, tried a cup of tea unfortunately it’s done nothing I must of put it in the wrong cup.

Id unblock and check myself but I don’t fancy feeling sick aswell when I see her potion making skills have gone wrong and she’s calling it food. Cheers trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone know what truffs MH advice is today? I’ve had such a tit day an could really do with being cured, tried a cup of tea unfortunately it’s done nothing I must of put it in the wrong cup.

Id unblock and check myself but I don’t fancy feeling sick aswell when I see her potion making skills have gone wrong and she’s calling it food. Cheers trolls
make ur bed and remember happy people don’t hate

• Haha
Reactions: 16

You choose your day ✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She thinks we dislike her but personally I could never hate something so pathetic. The only thing I feel generally is pity and disgust 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
See she couldn’t look after the cartilage piercings. All out 🤣
She's literally covered half her ear in orange slap, she's such a minger! Can't get over how someone can be so bleeping grubby when their 'job' is in the beauty industry 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Every day is a chance to reset 💫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s actually what Hinch did with a tomato!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So, if anyone follows House In Habit on Insta (has about a million followers), she’s just revealed she has a local stalker who posts anonymous tit online and tbh it’s getting pretty bizarre for her…the police over there have said they won’t be doing anything cos it’s being done anonymously…..I know the law is different over here but seriously, the way a fruit machine, on the Wirral with less than 200k followers has managed to engage the police over to investigate a massive case for her is beyond me….just proper tickled me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So, if anyone follows House In Habit on Insta (has about a million followers), she’s just revealed she has a local stalker who posts anonymous tit online and tbh it’s getting pretty bizarre for her…the police over there have said they won’t be doing anything cos it’s being done anonymously…..I know the law is different over here but seriously, the way a fruit machine, on the Wirral with less than 200k followers has managed to engage the police over to investigate a massive case for her is beyond me….just proper tickled me
I was reading that thinking exactly the same!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.