Katie Hayes #177 KHM has a poo kink and a one seater sofa that’s next to the sink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she put a song called If we Ever Broke Up on her reel about a night away with her fella 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Some clowns damaging an emergency vehicle that our taxes will no doubt rise to cover 🙄 I have no idea what's going on, just saw a few videos on twitter
Screenshot_20230210_215731_Twitter.jpg

Guys what’s happening in Kirkby 😭
---

Not to derail, Truff stinks.
---

Bloody hell 🙈 there's a video on this thread that a 15 year old has shared of an older chap chatting to her. I can't make out what he's saying but she says it's illegal in this country and he'll go to jail. I haven't been to Kirkby in a long time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Because asylum seekers are being housed in the suites the locals have decided they all must be n*nces and are acting like billy big balls causing mayhem

Bet none of them post their kids in the nack online like someone we know

Reactions: 22
It was a peaceful protest about the men in there approaching young girls and asking them to go back to the hotel with them for sex. It was hijacked by the far right EDL scum, who started throwing missiles and set a police van on fire
---

Because asylum seekers are being housed in the suites the locals have decided they all must be n*nces and are acting like billy big balls causing mayhem

There was actually a video of a man asking a 15 year old schoolgirl to go back to the hotel with him. There has been a few of them doing it. I feel sorry for all the ones in there who have nothing to do with the few bad apples

• Wow
Reactions: 29
It was a peaceful protest about the men in there approaching young girls and asking them to go back to the hotel with them for sex. It was hijacked by the far right EDL scum, who started throwing missiles and set a police van on fire
---

There was actually a video of a man asking a 15 year old schoolgirl to go back to the hotel with him. There has been a few of them doing it. I feel sorry for all the ones in there who have nothing to do with the few bad apples
Exactly, there’ll be loads of innocent people in there. Go after the couple you’re 100% sure of if you must but don’t ruin it for everyone. There’ll be kids in there. It’s sly

Reactions: 13

The videos are so bad aren’t they scruffy cunts shouting ‘let’s av it’

truff stinks of Bobby orange

Reactions: 15
The videos are so bad aren’t they scruffy cunts shouting ‘let’s av it’

truff stinks of Bobby orange
Horrible isn’t it. What’s the need to be setting emergency vehicles on fire too. Feel ashamed for them

Reactions: 12
---

Yer seen that 😫 there have been loads of reports from a schools my mate had a email saying someone followed a junior child in to there house asking was there parents home 😱

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.