Katie Hayes #177 KHM has a poo kink and a one seater sofa that’s next to the sink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow got to hand it to her being a genius,if she can grow Spring onions and Coriander, in her veg patch on The Wirral in February !!! That's feckin amazing 🤩 Alan Titmarsh must be shitting in his wellies

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I think she’s missing the fact her that they are the client and she is the service-provider!
Exactly this, I imagine she’s charging a stupid amount of money for make up but the service really doesn’t match up at all.

My friends bridal MUA charged a couple of hundred quid but did a trial when it coincided with a date night/night out so she got the most of it, used actual top tier make up, made sure she had her favourite drink for the trial and wedding day and gave her a sample size lipgloss that she’d used for touch ups during the day…..KHM lathers on £10 foundation and £6 concealer (or #gifted tat) and she tells YOU when the trial will be 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I just don’t know what kind of brain eating disease you’d have to have to book this ming to do your makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sick again, maybe if she had a wash here and there or cleaned her home she wouldn’t be infested with germs 🤢
---

And for someone so busy, she does not ever stop posting on Instagram. Anytime I’ve ever clicked on the app, she has a new story up
Maybe if she stayed home once in a while
She might be ok 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused, she could do trials any day of the week. Even if an evening. Like someone said she doesn’t have a bleeping job. Also sick day?? From what you lazy witch. Not like you have anywhere to be. Her work ethic is just non existent just like her “wedding” will be. I’ll believe that when I see it as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So ill, just so ill…never been this I’ll in ages…proceeds to make homemade soup and try out a new fake tan 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How can Matt have any respect for her as a partner? My gammon always says he’s proud of the job I have and is grateful for all the things I do to keep the house running.
Imagine I was fannying around with dirty makeup brushes and destroying peoples faces with hepC infected needles and acid? No wonder she’s fuckin miserable she needs to get a real job or even try harder at the jobs she does have and get some self respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hahahaha the comments have been golden! Where has she took a day off from? She's done her 1 day a week in the butchers (Laceys) already hasn't she? Yano where she doesn't have any actual paying clients 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ and she's pretending she's eating home grown veg 🤣🤣😭😭 I just can't with her. She makes my skin crawl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her job is literally one day a week at Lacey’s practicing on non paying clients, making proper shite reels that get no engagement and ….. taking pics of stuff her kids been gifted?

Home and bargains have dropped her, the stock will never be replenished.

I can’t think of any other job she does?

Even the podcast that they’re ‘too busy’ to make more than three of wasn’t making them money 🤣

She has very occasional bridal clients that’s it. Maybe one a month at most (despite saying she was fully booked🤣) they probably booked her back in 2019 and truffs refusing a refund 🤣

How embarrassing to then claim you’re taking a ‘day off’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is one lazy scruff!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How can Matt have any respect for her as a partner? My gammon always says he’s proud of the job I have and is grateful for all the things I do to keep the house running.
Imagine I was fannying around with dirty makeup brushes and destroying peoples faces with hepC infected needles and acid? No wonder she’s fuckin miserable she needs to get a real job or even try harder at the jobs she does have and get some self respect.
Matt doesn't that much is obvious from all his night outs in Rockferry. The engagement was orchestrated by KHM. Hence the tit ring and the haphazardness of the "proposal". I'd feel sorry if he wasn't such an enabling bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t her weekends consist of dreamy family time ? So she’s booking time off from family days? That’s not booking time off love, your not paid to be a mother and fiancé
She’s so slap dash rough and dirty plz can she be cancelled already
---

Her job is literally one day a week at Lacey’s practicing on non paying clients, making proper shite reels that get no engagement and ….. taking pics of stuff her kids been gifted?

Home and bargains have dropped her, the stock will never be replenished.

I can’t think of any other job she does?

Even the podcast that they’re ‘too busy’ to make more than three of wasn’t making them money 🤣

She has very occasional bridal clients that’s it. Maybe one a month at most (despite saying she was fully booked🤣) they probably booked her back in 2019 and truffs refusing a refund 🤣

How embarrassing to then claim you’re taking a ‘day off’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is one lazy scruff!
Didn’t it cost them to make the podcast therefore didn’t get paid to do it but was actually out of pocket ? 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I've never been so ill that I've put false tan on, got dressed and went out....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's defo threw a blag sickie today to get out of cleaning the house , getting a wash on , changing the bed. Put the story on a Matt sees it & so Mez offers to do it for her. Lazy smell fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My fella would die of proper SHAME if his mates knew that the washing was left for 4 weeks 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This would NOT be reassuring to me as a bride so close to the wedding 😳🤦‍♀️
“Booked a Saturday off”? From what; bumming days out? Why haven’t you used all the ‘social media breaks’ to do your actual bleeping job?
---

Never ill but was supposedly at the hospital not that long before Christmas with a uti 🙄
Where is this podcast!
Which she took ‘loads of’ Covid tests for 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.