Katie Hayes #177 KHM has a poo kink and a one seater sofa that’s next to the sink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve been fancying a stay here just hadn’t got round to booking it but defo not going to now after they have given them a free stay!
Why hasnt she posted about the whole event from the open night???
Loads Celebs were there
The entertainment

Just her in scruffs, greasy hair with a cap again you'd surely be dressed up with them all!!!

Scott Thomas and corries stars were there doesnt add up i think this wasnt last night

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That reels so bad just different shots of the same bar/restaurant room. Can’t even do ‘mY jOb’ right
---

Why hasnt she posted about the whole event from the open night???
Loads Celebs were there
The entertainment

Just her in scruffs, greasy hair with a cap again you'd surely be dressed up with them all!!!

Scott Thomas and corries stars were there doesnt add up i think this wasnt last night
probably wasn’t invited and just sat in the lobby for an hour whilst they found their chance to swipe a room card to take a vid in there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That reels so bad just different shots of the same bar/restaurant room. Can’t even do ‘mY jOb’ right
---

probably wasn’t invited and just sat in the lobby for an hour whilst they found their chance to swipe a room card to take a vid in there
Followed the cleaners in to take a pic, it’s bizo class all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Where was the little geg? You know she's all over the PR stays .... speaking of which, have you heard her screaming about wanting to go swimming in the fake tan stories? Utter brat she is

Reactions: 23
She mustn’t have liked it much…it wasn’t the best cocktail or the best room or the best staff 🙄

• Haha
How embarrassing it must be for her to have only 2 comments, hardly any likes but 13k views on that post. Even the bots can’t stand her 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Eeeeee she's just a full time professional bum, bummed her bed last night , her meal last night & afternoon tea for her dinner today 🤢 Scruffy witch.

Reactions: 19
So, if anyone follows House In Habit on Insta (has about a million followers), she’s just revealed she has a local stalker who posts anonymous tit online and tbh it’s getting pretty bizarre for her…the police over there have said they won’t be doing anything cos it’s being done anonymously…..I know the law is different over here but seriously, the way a fruit machine, on the Wirral with less than 200k followers has managed to engage the police over to investigate a massive case for her is beyond me….just proper tickled me
She thinks her not liking something is the same as a crime 🤣

Peoples literal houses get burgled with belongings taken and the Police don’t do tit!! Comments on an anonymous forum are not something the police have any reason to investigate 🤣🤣🤣

I am howling!!!! Thank you trolls ✌🏻.

Whys Matt sat at that desk pretending he’s about to have a business meeting?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Reminds you of anyone ? 🤣
Trolls, y'all got to agree with me, the pink balloons and flower valentines display that turned out to be her home and Bargains display was the best 👌
---

Oh wow matt set this up for me......hahahahaha bleeping muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.