Katie Hayes #177 KHM has a poo kink and a one seater sofa that’s next to the sink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Violetx for the thread title 👏🏻👏🏻

So the latest is apparently famous Kate has an Agent - who watches all her Instagram lives , moderates the comments & keeps a record of who is watching them 🤣🤣

We are awaiting confirmation if the agent is working with the Police on KHMs Big Massive Case 🧳 👮🏻‍♂️

Kate has been seen with at least 12 different faces since the last thread - including celebrity doppelgängers Alan Carr, Gemma Collins , Wacko Jacko & Jade Goody to name a few.

We have also had "new look" Katie Jane has a new Mane basically some layers cut in - she has made herself look 47 years & frumpier than ever. Holly her cousin has absolutely butchered her head 🤣🤣😭😭
Kate is calling them "bangs" - as she can't speak English - drug store instead of chemist & Momma instead of Mum - so weird. 🤣😭👍🏻
#READTHEWIKI ⬆🟥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
There’s a video of her on her PTs insta page at the gym with Olive. I cba to screen record sorry trolls.

@ahillisfitness

Reactions: 5
I thought her old gym Gravity was the best ever?!! She moved on to the next place quick eh?

Reactions: 21
I can't believe she is still working out of her training academy, but pretending all the equipment is hers 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
There’s a video of her on her PTs insta page at the gym with Olive. I cba to screen record sorry trolls.

@ahillisfitness
Is this the personal trainer from other side of the world who is the best trainer ever or did the free trial run out and this is a new one now ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this the personal trainer from other side of the world who is the best trainer ever or did the free trial run out and this is a new one now ?
Obbbbbbbbbvs that's over and so is Dave the best PT ever and so is gravity gym and so is the other one and now it's AHILLISFITNESSSSSSS

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never sticks to the same hairdresser, nail tech , gym , PT , eyelash girl ! She bums off people & must get discounts for mentions... then she moves on ! Scruffy bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
That tongue hanging out her oversized inflated fake rubber lips absolutely knocks me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hydro colic?

I aM SkINcARe ExPERt.
I knew hydro colic acid wasn’t an actual thing but wtf did she mean...hyaluronic or hydrochloric, she could mean hydrocolonic, who the duck knows, she burns my head out...KHMZ skin expeCt...jack of all trades master of none 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On her "which mascara looks better" reel, there's only 4 comments, an 2 of them say the expensive one looks better 🤣 soz kate but no one wants the cheap tit you advertise. An Judging by the lack of engagement, no one gives a tit about you either.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
On her "which mascara looks better" reel, there's only 4 comments, an 2 of them say the expensive one looks better 🤣 soz kate but no one wants the cheap tit you advertise. An Judging by the lack of engagement, no one gives a tit about you either.
There was 67 likes when I seen it this afternoon which she has since hidden

I would too 😂😂 that’s embarrassing for someone who has “makeup” in their username

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There was 67 likes when I seen it this afternoon which she has since hidden

I would too 😂😂 that’s embarrassing for someone who has “makeup” in their username
Why would anyone ask a minging, smelly, trampy grease bison 🦬 about makeup anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.