Katie Hayes #175 The Bison and Delo went to bed, the Bison rolled over and Delo was dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
I listened to a few mins of the 'podcast'

Us Mums know tit, we just walk in a room and we can smell tit, as a mum your house just smells of tit. As a mum you have super powered sense of smell so you can just smell tit..... tit tit tit and more tit.

Whaaaattttt is she on about? I have two kids and 4 nieces, so am familiar with kids and yep a babies nappy will obviously smell when they have pooed but what this didn't take over my life or make my house stink 24/7. Also tit does stinks and I'm pretty sure every human on the planet can smell it when its wafts passed so its not exactly a new super power to know your baby needs a nappy change.
Proper mad isn't it !
She's uses being a Momma and blames Olive as an excuse for being a dirty minty witch.

Can't wash her hair, can't clean the house , can't clean herself , everything smells of tit....
Imagine if she actually worked for a living and had a few kids. It's bizarre.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
I can’t get my head around the fact she hasn’t bummed a lamination!!! They’re an absolute state!

To be fair, the before and after of someone sorting them out would be amazing 🤣🤣🤣
I’m sure she did have them laminated at some point and it was after that they seemed to spiral out of control. I dunno what the aftercare is for lamination but I guarantee she wouldn’t have adhered to it.

Edit - yeah, Pep did them.
5D39952F-5EA3-47F1-90E6-6D72E1462FE2.jpeg

60EE0AB0-2350-46B4-A28A-70270DE72B5D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
11BFA07E-22EE-48F7-A19D-E0933367E518.png

Why is she using the applicators from the product. Unless they are the models personal lipgloss and mascara that is beyond disgusting.

If you get your make up done by a ‘professional’ and they don’t use disposables don’t let them near your face.

And she used to teach??!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
View attachment 1906737
Why is she using the applicators from the product. Unless they are the models personal lipgloss and mascara that is beyond disgusting.

If you get your make up done by a ‘professional’ and they don’t use disposables don’t let them near your face.

And she used to teach??!
Ewww that lip gloss is the one she was putting on her greasy fish lips this morn. I wouldn’t want any product near my mouth that’s been on the lips of someone that kisses Delos rock ferry dick 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
View attachment 1906737

And she used to teach??!
She doesn't even have a Kit for her clients or work.... it's all her own minty gifted shite Makeup that she uses 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She has not just applied gloss to that girl’s lips using the applicator that comes with the gloss???!!! 🤢🤮 She used that on herself on her live this morning. Honestly - she’s a makeup artist - this is BASIC HYGIENE. Wasn’t part of her home bargains stuff disposables? I can’t believe she’s done that
DB892377-2F25-4992-96F5-F90D62D3B536.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She's pure filth. Whenever I watch her I immediately want to scrub my house, change my sheets and have a dettol bath. As for the podcast, she's a classless twunt isn't she? Being common as muck is not the same as being relateable. You and your potty mouth sure are unpalatable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The absolute state of them brows. Why does she never give them any definition? Call herself a makeup artist but can’t put on eyelashes, do brows or do a cut crease 😳
Using the wand straight from the tube is disgusting and so unhygienic for someone who has a disposable pack in h&b, she hasn’t got a clue but then wouldn’t expect a filthy a slob like her to know anything about health and hygiene

• Sick
Reactions: 29
NOOOOOO STOP THE TRAIN!!!! She didn’t get baby hair loss! She told us TIME AND TIME AGAIN! Hurburst was the best!!! Now she is saying “yes look how it tames my PP hairs” LIARRRRRR!!!
She said she never wears lip barm balm now she’s plugging it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title: Scruffy Kate uses mascara straight from the tube, we all know Delo is a poor, trapped dude.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Skin expect” Kate here using baby wipes under clients eyes, and then going straight in with concealer on a dirty brush. Absolutely no creams or skin prep going on whatsoever.
0C1533BE-78C3-4C83-8AA0-E1C331B04519.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Mum guilt is high this week..... 😴
It's Tuesday you lazy scruffy fucker.... your kid is 2.5 years old.... get back to work.
Another thing as well as being hygienic & doing the cleaning- that Olive gets used for the excuse for...... doing a bit !

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s still doing makeups like it’s 2012. Everything has moved on so much, but this filthy slob hasn’t bothered to move with the times.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.