Katie Hayes #175 The Bison and Delo went to bed, the Bison rolled over and Delo was dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More about poo…How is max trying to eat her poo? is Olaf just shitting anyone she likes and Max just following her round eating it? Maybe is she put her phone down and did some parenting the tit wouldn’t be hanging round look enough to stink the house and for dog to eat it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Her "agent" is watching the Instagram lives... & moderating the comments & noting the viewers....

Are the agent working closely with the police on the big massive ??🤣😭

Nahhh I can't hahahaha. Have these two had a sly lottery win £300k ring & a team monitoring her social media.....
Make it stop hahahaha too funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Long time lurker here but can’t see it’s been mentioned already about the live today!

First she said that there’s so many people watching and her and her “agent” were keeping note of who was watching her lives but not commenting so people should start commenting.

Someone also asked about the couch and she said hers was due last weekend but because she’s part of the collaboration she told them to do other peoples orders first 🤣🤣 she actually believes her own lies at this point.

Anyway back to my lurking 👀
I watch so many lives and stories but don’t like or comment on hardly any. So IF she had an “agent” checking it really doesn’t confirm anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Havnt posted here in ages Cus she’s just too gross but wow for god sake why’s she always going on about poo on a makeup page

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine not giving your baby privacy to have a poop, but instead getting her to announce to 184k people she's had a poo. So sad on that kid. She has no hope.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There is definitely something not right with her mentally, there has to be some issue- there's a lack of intelligence ,lack of capacity ? - she's unkempt , the constant talk of poo, farting, she is extremely childish also she's literally unable to stop telling lies.

We know she had 100% has narcissistic personality disorder but there's 100% something else going on.

Reactions: 32
There is definitely something not right with her mentally, there has to be some issue- there's a lack of intelligence ,lack of capacity ? - she's unkempt , the constant talk of poo, farting, she is extremely childish also she's literally unable to stop telling lies.

We know she had 100% has narcissistic personality disorder but there's 100% something else going on.
I reckon she absolutely has some kind of genuine low IQ or learning disability. Has to.

Reactions: 31
Her "agent" is watching the Instagram lives... & moderating the comments & noting the viewers....

Are the agent working closely with the police on the big massive ??🤣😭

Nahhh I can't hahahaha. Have these two had a sly lottery win £300k ring & a team monitoring her social media.....
Make it stop hahahaha too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It’s actually scary how much she lies. It’s like a tic she can’t control. Feel bad for Big O with such a bad liar for a Ma

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20230124_194107_Google.jpg

I've always said she has an IQ of 70 ..... its obvs they all have FAS

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why haven’t I seen her engagement ring properly on her page but I know her child’s shitting schedule? duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thread Title Sugguestion : Low grade IQ, goes on about poo, makes all of us sick and her dog hates her too 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Jesus christ. Mate sent me these this morning, been howling all day.

Re the poo. Olive is in nappies/pull ups, she posted a picture of her sat at the kitchen island with a pack of red aldi nappies next to her. If her house smells of tit she has an issue and needs a deep clean the dirty cow. Whoever she is joined into must have plug ins everywhere with the stench seeping through the walls 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.