Katie Hayes #175 The Bison and Delo went to bed, the Bison rolled over and Delo was dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adenomyosis for me! Endo’s evil sister! Currently waiting on an op for Polyp removal, hysteroscopy and coil fitting in the hope to sort it out!

Poor Truff has all this to come! Conceiving and keeping a pregnancy isn’t going to get any easier for her. Especially if she is stressed (she clearly is!) and can’t cope with Olive. For all the tit she spouts, it’s obvious she doesn’t look after herself.
I had this it’s vile, I had an ablation as I’m to young for a hysterectomy but because I had the ablation I can’t have any more kids! It was the best decision I made and I haven’t had any issues for a year

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Be interesting to see what Naomi has got to say about Wanking seen as her one is incarcerated in HMP - does she give him a cheeky one under the table at visiting ??

Kate probably has to keep giving Delo a ham shank mid humping cos he can't keep his boner on with her 🤣🤣
Or his boner falls out of her wizards sleeve. 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
No no no, the eyelash is literally leaving me dead 💀 she’s the worst I’ve ever seen apply a lash, fuckin monstrosity
The way her jaw blends seamlessly into her neck. Like a boiled egg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Me 😆 (post too short)
Genius it actually does with the lack of shine.

What is the wanking topic is actually female masturbation but neither of them are smart enough to know the term. If Naomi’s fellas in jail it’s not much of a topic for her to speak on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cant go there again re the eyelashes. As for the wanking, I'm just a bit younger than her and I've never spoken how she does, to anyone. She makes my skin crawl. I can't even read about it 🤢 I'll nip back on this evening when hopefully it's all blown over! 🙃

Reactions: 21
Can just imagine elevenerife on the wanking subject.
Naomi- well as a single mum I still have needs so you know I occasionally pleasure myself
Truff- booming in and interrupting well I do I have 10 a day no 12 it’s just not spoken about enough and as a mum I have a mum one

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Naomi- well as a single mum I still have needs so you know I occasionally pleasure myself
Truff- booming in and interrupting well I do I have 10 a day no 12 it’s just not spoken about enough and as a mum I have a mum one
It’s just wrong that mum wanks aren’t talked about more

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Howling!!! That’s all they say- on repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Early for my 7.17 shift but running late for my real job and I'm sitting here watching the truffalo commit crimes against chicken curry...what has my life become?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m howling at this 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes live look at the colour difference behind her ear, she still as minty and passive aggressive as ever🤢
She just said she’s going for a dewy look but she’s putting powder on because she has stiffy nips 🥴
I dont think she thinks when she talks just waffles tit

she also made up with her dewy make up today

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.