Katie Hayes #175 The Bison and Delo went to bed, the Bison rolled over and Delo was dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes live look at the colour difference behind her ear, she still as minty and passive aggressive as everšŸ¤¢
She just said sheā€™s going for a dewy look but sheā€™s putting powder on because she has stiffy nips šŸ„“
I dont think she thinks when she talks just waffles tit

she also made up with her dewy make up today
She needs a bath in acid this one šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 15
NOOOOOO STOP THE TRAIN!!!! She didnā€™t get baby hair loss! She told us TIME AND TIME AGAIN! Hurburst was the best!!! Now she is saying ā€œyes look how it tames my PP hairsā€ LIARRRRRR!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Bet them piercings are stinking and infected to duck

Shes live look at the colour difference behind her ear, she still as minty and passive aggressive as everšŸ¤¢
She just said sheā€™s going for a dewy look but sheā€™s putting powder on because she has stiffy nips šŸ„“

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why doesnā€™t she sort them Bastard eyebrows out, makes me fume every time I see them

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Noo. That is but her make up for the day. No. Surely not. Omg šŸ¤¢ she has to be a parody account at this point there is no other explanation

Noo. That is but her make up for the day. No. Surely not. Omg šŸ¤¢ she has to be a parody account at this point there is no other explanation
Not ****

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything is so bland and dreary in that garage. No pops of colour. Looks like a clinic's waiting room, just need some pamphlets and magazines and job complete

Reactions: 24
Oops! Thought it was her garage/living room with the "pampers" grass. Haha!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Iā€™ve seen hoboā€™s with better blending then that šŸ˜³ get in the bin u half arsed human

This is her sofa! How the duck do they move about in that alley way for a room?
Looks as comfey as a stint in prison šŸ˜£šŸ˜£šŸ˜£šŸ˜£šŸ˜£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd be scared to sit on it. If it moved it'd separate your arse cheeks

• Haha
She is bleeping revolting, embarrassing & 100% absolutely tapped.

WHY is she so obsessed with tit?? I bet she buzzes when itā€™s under her finger nails & does anything to keep it there all day, bleeping scruff šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

no wonder her followers are falling faster than Deloā€™s undercrackers in Rockferry, WHO would want those hands near their face.

4B8BFD4B-AA48-4195-8A4A-9BD9E43DA12B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I listened to a few mins of the 'podcast'

Us Mums know tit, we just walk in a room and we can smell tit, as a mum your house just smells of tit. As a mum you have super powered sense of smell so you can just smell tit..... tit tit tit and more tit.

Whaaaattttt is she on about? I have two kids and 4 nieces, so am familiar with kids and yep a babies nappy will obviously smell when they have pooed but what this didn't take over my life or make my house stink 24/7. Also tit does stinks and I'm pretty sure every human on the planet can smell it when its wafts passed so its not exactly a new super power to know your baby needs a nappy change.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Why doesnā€™t she sort them Bastard eyebrows out, makes me fume every time I see them
I canā€™t get my head around the fact she hasnā€™t bummed a lamination!!! Theyā€™re an absolute state!

To be fair, the before and after of someone sorting them out would be amazing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

If she wonā€™t get them laminated at least use some proper brow glue - actual stuff like the pink honey brow. Clear mascara ainā€™t gonna touch the sides of those beasts šŸ˜±

---

I listened to a few mins of the 'podcast'

Us Mums know tit, we just walk in a room and we can smell tit, as a mum your house just smells of tit. As a mum you have super powered sense of smell so you can just smell tit..... tit tit tit and more tit.

Whaaaattttt is she on about? I have two kids and 4 nieces, so am familiar with kids and yep a babies nappy will obviously smell when they have pooed but what this didn't take over my life or make my house stink 24/7. Also tit does stinks and I'm pretty sure every human on the planet can smell it when its wafts passed so its not exactly a new super power to know your baby needs a nappy change.
Exactly! Iā€™m not a mum and Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve still been able to smell some smelly shits in my time šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ itā€™s not a superpower that you get once youā€™ve popped out a sprog šŸ¤£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.