Katie Hayes #175 The Bison and Delo went to bed, the Bison rolled over and Delo was dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to one of our fave trolls @Rothsey for the AMAZING thread title πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Hilarious 🀣🀣🀣😭😭😭

We go again trolls....

Here's Kate Delo 2nd Fiancées tit blag engagement ring that she's hiding.... just because....We can 🀣🀣

#ReadTheWiki ⬆πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

55C35A27-7D62-4C91-814C-609A28DC54BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
People are obviously bored of her bullshit (or should I say dog tit?) not one supportive comment from any of her followers, nobody sticking up for her. Everyone is tired of the troll narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well done to one of our fave trolls @Rothsey for the AMAZING thread title πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Hilarious 🀣🀣🀣😭😭😭

We go again trolls....

Here's Kate Delo 2nd Fiancées tit blag engagement ring that she's hiding.... just because....We can 🀣🀣

#ReadTheWiki ⬆πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

View attachment 1893297
Wonder if she’s worked out who leaked the pic of the πŸ’? Honestly makes me laugh every time I see it; it’s like something Zsa Zsa Gabor would’ve worn. Though with hers you might’ve believed it was real!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
People are obviously bored of her bullshit (or should I say dog tit?) not one supportive comment from any of her followers, nobody sticking up for her. Everyone is tired of the troll narrative.
That’s cos out of 184,000 followers 183,970 are bots or Tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, I listened to some of that podcast for research purposes and it was utterly shambolic. KHM only wants to talk about herself so it’s pointless having another mum to podcast with. It’s just like her rambling morning dog walks but without the broken coffee mug. How the hell can she listen to that back and not die of embarrassment? No one would gain one single thing from that other than it’s not a good idea to do a podcast without any structure when you have nothing interesting to say. Face it, Katie Jane, 2023 isn’t looking too good so far other than your newly engaged status. If only you could show off that ring without fear of ridicule. Imagine how much more enjoyable your life would be without all this social media shite.

Reactions: 61
Would you go to a dentist with bad teeth?
Would you go to a fat PT?
Then why on god’s green earth would you go to an alleged MUA who wears dirty clothes, greasy hair and APPLYS foundation with a blusher brush that’s caked in year old make up, to do something so memorable as wedding make up?
That’s before she opens her mouth and you listen to her uneducated obnoxious personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
The thread title and the profile photos are killing me 🀣 so thankful to my cousin & the Jeff trolls for leading me to you lot absolute comedy gold.
Will this thread be the one where the ring gets officially revealed it’s been 18 days or is it 19? Because 11.59pm got mentioned somewhere I swear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder is this what delo googled, screenshot it and showed it to the wee girl in claires accessories 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Screenshot_20230118_231054_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ano it's early but...
Thread suggestion

Katie Hayes #176 Big Greasy Head looks like an Egg πŸ₯š& that Kid of hers is a bad little Gegg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Stephen Bear must have been on the same blah site as diddy delo.. moody engagement rings all round ..πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸ‘
Matching light up box too, I don’t know which is the worst proposal to be honest. One looked liked they’d come back from doing a big shop and the other didn’t even look at the woman he was proposing to.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.