Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Wollin’ wollin’ Wollin’ on the wiver
She left a good job in the salon
Working for the gram every night and day
And I lost so many hours of sleeping
Cos she was worrying about the things that could be free

You know the Big O keeps on earning
While proud momma keep on gurning
And she's scrolling (yeah) scrolling (yeah)
Scrolling on down tattle

Screenshot_20230120_165037.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
So, you'll be glad to hear that my cousin (he's the one who works in Hatton Garden, and he's a proper jeweller, who has been in the trade for 30 years) has gotten back to me. Anyway he is heavily invested in this ring story and was delighted to get anther photo!
He said (and I quote) that he'd now bet his kids lives that this ring is moissanite, i.e. lab grown silicon carbide). It isn't a diamond.
He says that the shine on it - 'the refractive index' is the giveaway, a diamond doesn't shine like a blag ring. He reckons that if they went to a good jeweller it is worth about 1.5K. max.
He also repeated that a real diamond this size would cost between £200k and £300k and couldn't be insured unless you agreed to security, basically. Celebs often have a fake one made just to get round that issue and keep the real one in a safe.
Anyway the short story is IT IS A BLAG RING.

Let me say this, what a sad life, Katie Jane. Blag ring beacuse you needed it to be big for Insta. Now too ashamed to show it as it is fake like your retouched photos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Ano it's early but...
Thread suggestion

Katie Hayes #176 Big Greasy Head looks like an Egg 🥚& that Kid of hers is a bad little Gegg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Did you hear Kate too, good on prostitutes , go for it , good luck to them ! Putting food on the table 🤣😭
Your Delo has put a few meals on their tables girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
Everyone and anyone is welcome on here ❤
It's the best thread on tattle so let's keep it that way and the pic I'm attaching is a little reminder for us all........
Screenshot_20230122_130753_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

magsymaisy

That’s her “getting ready” hoody, she’s going to rag it off over her freshly made up face before she goes out apparently. No wonder the collar is rotten.
I don't usually comment on these posts but I've just seen Truff in the flesh on Mount Pleasant and she still had the minty hoody on. Also she's definitely nearer to a size 18/20.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Walking around with an Engagement Ring bigger than Coleen Rooney but they're sleeping in a bed once owned by Philly Long Fingers Mooney 🛏 💎🤣😭

Little poem !! Haha ! Bad scruffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Louloulala2

Thread Title Sugguestion : Low grade IQ, goes on about poo, makes all of us sick and her dog hates her too 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

fattw@t

Sorry to go back to the bed situation, but can I get some clarification, are we meant to change our beds after each partner, or just after each shag with a different guy?! Cause I don’t think I can keep up with the cost of that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 72

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Can just imagine elevenerife on the wanking subject.
Naomi- well as a single mum I still have needs so you know I occasionally pleasure myself
Truff- booming in and interrupting well I do I have 10 a day no 12 it’s just not spoken about enough and as a mum I have a mum one

• Haha
Reactions: 72
So funny she starved herself , went the gym none stop , was smashing the steps in for her 30th birthday... all ready with her manicured hands for soft lad to propose... and he never !!
5 months , 2 stone, 1 hotel lobby & fakest ring ever seen Later .. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 71

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Would you go to a dentist with bad teeth?
Would you go to a fat PT?
Then why on god’s green earth would you go to an alleged MUA who wears dirty clothes, greasy hair and APPLYS foundation with a blusher brush that’s caked in year old make up, to do something so memorable as wedding make up?
That’s before she opens her mouth and you listen to her uneducated obnoxious personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69