Katie Hayes #175 The Bison and Delo went to bed, the Bison rolled over and Delo was dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mum guilt is high this week..... 😴
It's Tuesday you lazy scruffy fucker.... your kid is 2.5 years old.... get back to work.
Another thing as well as being hygienic & doing the cleaning- that Olive gets used for the excuse for...... doing a bit !
She’s worked one day out the two and didn’t even leave the house until 10 ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's the brown lip liner on every single face ever which does me in. Who the hell wants that?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bridal Makeup Classes coming soon.....
Skint.com
A new idea every week isn't there 🤣🤣🤣

Remember when she said she hated makeup her heart wasn't in it no more.... then she went to be a instagrammer.... then a momma influencer.... then a skin exspect....

She will be doing a shellac course next 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If her house seriously stinks of tit and Big O “isn’t in nappies anymore” that for me just proves the brown shark theory that she seriously does not flush the bleeping toilet, skanky twit

Makes me feel unwell when I think about the state her bathroom and that utility bog must be in 🤢🤢🤢🤢

---

Skint.com

Remember when she said she hated makeup her heart wasn't in it no more.... then she went to be a instagrammer.... then a momma influencer.... then a skin exspect....

I bet Cheryl laughs her tiny pancake tits off at that ex business partner slob

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
If her house seriously stinks of tit and Big O “isn’t in nappies anymore” that for me just proves the brown shark theory that she seriously does not flush the bleeping toilet, skanky twit

Makes me feel unwell when I think about the state her bathroom and that utility bog must be in 🤢🤢🤢🤢

---

I bet Cheryl laughs her tiny pancake tits off at that ex business partner slob
The way she goes on about the content Poo explosions too.... a baby has them the first few days/weeks.... not toddlers.

That kid is knocking 3 - what the duck is going on ? 🤢🤢💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The way she goes on about the content Poo explosions too.... a baby has them the first few weeks/months.... not toddlers.

That kid is knocking 3 - what the duck is going on ? 🤢🤢💩💩💩
It’s because Kates serving grey sausages and cooking her veg with raw meat. Kids probably got salmonella on a regular basis

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I listened to a few mins of the 'podcast'

Us Mums know tit, we just walk in a room and we can smell tit, as a mum your house just smells of tit. As a mum you have super powered sense of smell so you can just smell tit..... tit tit tit and more tit.

Whaaaattttt is she on about? I have two kids and 4 nieces, so am familiar with kids and yep a babies nappy will obviously smell when they have pooed but what this didn't take over my life or make my house stink 24/7. Also tit does stinks and I'm pretty sure every human on the planet can smell it when its wafts passed so its not exactly a new super power to know your baby needs a nappy change.
didn’t know smelling tit was exclusive to mums - must have forgotten that time I birthed my dog cause I can smell tit every time I walk him

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Long time lurker here but can’t see it’s been mentioned already about the live today!

First she said that there’s so many people watching and her and her “agent” were keeping note of who was watching her lives but not commenting so people should start commenting.

Someone also asked about the couch and she said hers was due last weekend but because she’s part of the collaboration she told them to do other peoples orders first 🤣🤣 she actually believes her own lies at this point.

Anyway back to my lurking 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Skint.com

Your giving her ideas goss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Skint.com

Don’t give her any ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Said she doesn't use or like setting spray on Friday..... just been dousing the bridal models faces in it 🤣🤣🤥🤥
Why does she badly lie about everything even little things ?
She's pathalogical (Look it up Kate 🤣). She thinks everyone is stupid and we won't remember her lies from one week to the next. She's desperate for money and will literally sell anything if it earns her a few quid. That's why I would never be influenced by her. No morals, zero integrity. She's a big fat flubber of a fibber. Ewww!

Reactions: 18
Podcast about wanking??? Maybe she'll tell us about her journey of fishing the stiff crusty socks out from underneath Delo's side of the bed,and it isn't her in his wank bank. Wonder who?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Podcast about wanking??? Maybe she'll tell us about her journey of fishing the stiff crusty socks out from underneath Delo's side of the bed,and it isn't her in his wank bank. Wonder who?
ANYONE but her!! But sounds like you have ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.