Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying at the comments but i'm supposed to be working so ive had to shove my face in my jacket 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ray Cist commenting has finished me off!

There's one woman who is a fan but seems to have stepped back from that, having read the comments!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why does it look like the same person under different names making some of those comments on YouTube? Are any of yous actually on there commenting 🤣

Reactions: 8
Weleda sorted my bespokes skin out. Tried everything the doctor prescribed and most over counter and shelf brands. Even followed strict diets and no fruit which made no difference. Took just over a week to see an improvement and 7 months in, no flares and wouldn't look back. Dermatologist also stopped me using pods and only fairy non bio powder. We did this for 3 months before trying weleda and there was no difference to be honest but I've stuck to that, alongside the weleda face cream, nappy cream, body/hair wash and body cream. Boots do 3 for 2 on it quite often so if it works for you, look out for the offers x

Just a long term lurker here, but I trust you hilarious bastards recommendations 💯🫶🏻
my 5 year old reason has terrible eczema, the poor wee shite scratches himself raw…any ideas on what works?
as always, not to derail -Truff stinks, her ring is snide, read the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Soz to derail but I remember seeing here people recommending skin and me, iv just ordered some and was after peoples opinions please? 😘
how long did it take for it to work for you trolls ?!
I got it after everyone raving on here I’ve been through two tubes now and it’s made my skin worse ?

not sure if I just need to persevere but I got it because I was constantly getting spots and never used to and it’s made me breakout even worse I’ve stopped using it for a few weeks and just went back to my normal skincare and my skins fine

Reactions: 2
Wow the comments on You Tube 😱🫣🤣

I honestly have no idea who Naomi is but I feel a bit sorry for her, she couldn’t get a word in edgeways without the big man shouting over her.

Reactions: 20
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣💀 you lot kill me!!!!!!!!! Those comments I'm only 10 in and I've had to stop, baby is asleep on me and toddler falling asleep on my knee. All the bouncing is waking them up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Some of them you tube comments are cringey as fuk 🥴. Proper obvious it’s the same person that made all the Corrie instas up 😂. Speak exactly the same. I just think any of her troops that read that will think it’s deranged tattlers making mad tit up when she’s actually done so much bad stuff that will be overlooked. Saying she stole Charlotte dawsons handbag is just ridiculous sorry 😂. I think pointing everyone to the echo article is the best thing to do 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.