Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a long term lurker here, but I trust you hilarious bastards recommendations 💯🫶🏻
my 5 year old reason has terrible eczema, the poor wee shite scratches himself raw…any ideas on what works?
as always, not to derail -Truff stinks, her ring is snide, read the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those comments on you tube! Brutal…but true 😂😂 She will be calling out the trolls again…morning stomp with broken mug in hand twirling dog tit and saying the police on it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just a long term lurker here, but I trust you hilarious bastards recommendations 💯🫶🏻
my 5 year old reason has terrible eczema, the poor wee shite scratches himself raw…any ideas on what works?
Aveeno dermexa worked for my little one and trust me I tried everything else 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My daughter says non bio aldis washing powder really good and ev
Aveeno dermexa worked for my little one and trust me I tried everything else 🤣
And aldi washing powder non bio as well really good 👍

Reactions: 5
aveeno babymoisturiser and aveeno oat bath cleared my bespoke eczema right up. Like red raw one day and the next day gone!

Reactions: 8
Girls....can anyone recommend a lash serum that actually works ? I've had stennies on for a few months & I'm going to take them off - but need something that will help them grow back ?? ❤
castor oil from Holland an Barrett think it’s only about £7 for a big bottle

Child’s farm is really good. Or Lyon’s leaf it’s an all natural brand, you can get little tester pots to try before you get the full sizes

Reactions: 5
Ray Cist has commented I’m screaming 🤣 they can’t all be the same person can they? Although I remember someone had set up an insta account as Blanche from Corrie to troll her and was having full blown convos with themselves 🤣 bizarre behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The hilarious thing is that that they think they've got one over on the trolls when in fact that they've had to pay good money (money which could have been used to put food in her baby's mouth, Laura) to host some shite podcast. So you literally pay for us, Kate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just from experience I’ve tried this and it had a vaseline type consistency but was very good with cracked dry skin it was very good but again just a suggestion hope you find something that works ❤
Edited to add I buy it from Holland and barratt

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I CANNOT wait for the breakdown over the youtube comments. She really is spoiling us this year 🍿😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry I pop in and out of this thread but this has killed me off today :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Has anyone tried Dermatica? I was swaying between that and Skin & Me but was put off by all the freebies they were giving to influencers. I have been using the Dermatica formula since the start of November and I am not sure I am seeing much of a difference yet.
yeah I tried it and it really does work however they’ve annoyed me now and I’ve cancelled because they keep changing the date and it’s making me mad 🤣 I changed it again myself and they’ve just been picking dates themselves again so in the bin they go. As simplified as it is… I still forget to use it too and it expires fairly quick so.. it’s good but for someone like me who is so forgetful I just can’t make it work 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Girls....can anyone recommend a lash serum that actually works ? I've had stennies on for a few months & I'm going to take them off - but need something that will help them grow back ?? ❤
There’s a girl on instagram called facesbyfw and on her recent post where she’s wearing a grey top she’s posted the serum she uses.. her lashes look really long she has influenced me… on payday 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hahahahahahaa oh my Lord these comments 💀💀💀💀💀💀!!! I can just imagine her logging in an being like omg 50 comments!!!! An then reading them like oh

HAHAHAA

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.