Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hilarious thing is that that they think they've got one over on the trolls when in fact that they've had to pay good money (money which could have been used to put food in her baby's mouth, Laura) to host some shite podcast. So you literally pay for us, Kate 🤣
Troll it’s formal name Laura
When she read that out on live was the funniest 😂
was this added to the Wiki, funniest thing ever the way her face dropped, I wanna see it again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder when her reaction to the YouTube comments are hahaha I think its a mixture or trolls and non trolls seeing the real her commenting they prob couldn’t comment on her own post as they would be labelled a bully so they’ve waited till YouTube

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks troll 👍 duno why but I’ve been dying to listen but no way was I giving them a view, someone mentioned yew tube but it’s not on there, I doubt I’ll make it past 5 minutes 😂

UK lash all the way, it’s amazing! Quick tip I got a duo pack from QVC which was cheaper than the UK lash website plus three months to try or return for a refund, I didn’t need to tho, it’s boss wouldn’t be without it now!

Just catching up so don’t know if anyone’s let you know but it’s on there now troll 🥹

Reactions: 5

Just catching up so don’t know if anyone’s let you know but it’s on there now troll 🥹
Thanks troll 😘

in other news I couldn’t find the Ray Cist clip on the Wiki, but I did come across these gems...what in the Voldemort 😂

88C96C6B-4B6F-4AD0-9DD4-63960E715FD8.jpeg
FFDAEDA5-8C20-488E-B7EA-93E3BB332801.jpeg

edited to say sorry the pics are the size of KHM’s back, I don’t know how to make them smaller 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I can’t cope the noise from Kate’s gob

Hi haterz thanks for putting us here 😩 behave, you have paid for that tit show out of your own pocket ya daft twit 😂😂😭😂😭.

She is delusional. If her mental health was that bad she wouldn’t be doing this! I’ve been really low lately. The last thing I wanna do is anything like that, I can’t cope with how crazy she is. I couldn’t be her friend 😂😂
So clearly paid for one session and split up the ‘pod’ cheap bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trolls - I’ve had thee worst day in work, even had a wee uncharacteristic cry in the car on the way home but this thread has cheered me right up✨ Currently ignoring my husband, nose deep in tattle with some 🍷🍫

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I still can't believe that smelly mutt said on that podcast she'd love to have Naomi's tit in her mouth , companies to send candles that smell of Sully's tit over...
No decorum ! So unprofessional now can she be expect to be taken serious ! She's a vile pig.

The camera does nothing for her either she looks HUGE on that podcast video. A lot of people will be shocked seeing the real KHM.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Imagine paying your own money and spending your own time to go to a studio and record yourself talking absolute SHITE with some random prison wife who isnt even your mate??

just to ‘set the record straight’ … making out it’s for mums but literally two minutes in they’re talking about trolls 🤣🤣🤣

the only thing the big backed bison has ever put her own hand in her pocket for and it’s to address trolls 🤣

there is no plan or structure to what they’re saying… it’s as if neither of them have ever listened to a podcast before.🤣

Just look at the breakdown of each section of the pod on YouTube 🤣 Trolls is mentioned within 2 minutes… in the introduction, not 5 mins in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and can’t even spell the name of her former BIZNISS
View attachment 1891851
Absolutely dying at 'more on trolls'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just did a little dig on tik tok… Is it common knowledge that the funny brummy lad who does all the videos, called Katie out on her homophobia and racism on one of his lives??
Yer he’s no hun on insta, the screen recording was posted on one of threads at the time, can’t remember which thread though

Reactions: 8
I still can't believe that smelly mutt said on that podcast she'd love to have Naomi's tit in her mouth , companies to send candles that smell of Sully's tit over...
No decorum ! So unprofessional now can she be expect to be taken serious ! She's a vile pig.

The camera does nothing for her either she looks HUGE on that podcast video. A lot of people will be shocked seeing the real KHM.
The comments are great. They call her out on her size saying well she doesn’t look that way on the gram… duck me what a dope

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What did she expect was going to happen when it was uploaded to You Tube, of course people are gonna comment.
Comments are funny though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.