Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe that smelly mutt said on that podcast she'd love to have Naomi's tit in her mouth , companies to send candles that smell of Sully's tit over...
No decorum ! So unprofessional now can she be expect to be taken serious ! She's a vile pig.

The camera does nothing for her either she looks HUGE on that podcast video. A lot of people will be shocked seeing the real KHM.
Troll the camera adds 10lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She really is a hateful horrible person. The whole pregnancy/miscarriage thing really upsets me. She's played on that for a few years now. I suffered a stillbirth due to having placenta acreeta and it was so traumatic I had grief counselling for ayear followed by a course of EMDR and although I'm better. I'll never really be over it. I still find it really hard to talk about and will literally break my heart and sob when something reminds me. I can't bear how she can ne so casual about it. She does not sounds like she suffered to me. Its just anothet bandwagon she jumps on either to gain sympathy for her crappy behaviour or to gain more followers. She's sickeningly deceitful. No morals or ethics whatsoever.
Sending you so much love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I tried listening but honestly I can’t bear it beyond about 3 minutes. They’re so boring.

She’s daft for doing the podcast. Kate, here’s some advice for free:
  1. every time you open your mouth it makes you sound more stupid.
  2. every time you edit your image online it makes any real-life footage even more absurd.
  3. google ‘active listening’ and ‘conversational skills’. If you are really set on spending Matt’s money on studio time for a podcast then you are going to need to develop a basic understanding of how to have a dialogue with someone (not just you talking over each other)
  4. your makeup is absolutely appalling, even more because you tout yourself as a makeup artist.
  5. your outfit makes you like a bloated drafts board.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Also if you go on the link tree from the two mums in a pod insta and click the play button but not through Spotify I think that stops them getting the downloads. So won’t show as many people have listened to it.
Some cracking comments on there

Reactions: 2
Right reveal yourself, someone on here is still at it in the YouTube comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re determined I’ll give you that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
E37BC313-840D-4149-A0C8-87963F61BE32.jpeg

Aw that’s nice of her to send little boxes to Matt’s Rock Ferry girls too 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's the obsession with trolls. That's all they said trolls, trolls, trolls.. and then we'll talk about trolls later... No!! Yous have never stopped from the get go. Why don't they just put their accounts to private? In truffs case get a proper job cos she ain't no influencer and WiFi fod just concentrate on her business. And all this blowing smoke up each others arses.. Just duck off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Who shared the side by side of Kate with the very edited nose and real life?! Can you share again, my fella could do with a laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I skimmed through as I couldnt bare how much she shouted over the other woman, basically a Kaye Hayes interview, not a podcast. The best bit I caught... "I'm a worrier, but I dont care anymore aslong as my family and friends know the truth"

KATE, YOUR BIGGEST TROLLS ARE YOU FRIENDS! They certainly share the truth with pictures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.