Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% that photographer etc would just send it all to her, they must have had all the information multiple times already and still keep gifting her
They probably would send it all to her, but I think thereā€™s a big difference from tweets & the echo article to actual police reports. That just blows her woe is me and hounded by trolls out the water. Thereā€™s not a chance in hell sheā€™s told anyone about the police warning, so the more people who know about it the better. It might make them see her in a different light or think ā€˜hang on a sec what a lying bleep she is, so sheā€™s not hounded by so called trolls at allā€™ @Heretolurk321 formal name Laura, get them up on here Iā€™ll send them to everyone šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Does WiFi Head ever wear a bra? Theyā€™ll be keeping her feet warm if she carries onā€¦
I was in the gym this morning and felt mine were out of control- tit bra so needless to say mine will also be like hers šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That homemade buffet šŸ˜‚ no balons or pampers grass, sheā€™s had to cook her own roastā€¦
them freebies from small businesses desperate for a bit of exposure have definitely dried up, and sheā€™s SKINT.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
100% that photographer etc would just send it all to her, they must have had all the information multiple times already and still keep gifting her
She probs will but what can Kate do other than die with shame sheā€™s already doxxed her once

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She probs will but what can Kate do other than die with shame sheā€™s already doxxed her once

I donā€™t think Kate would do anything as the police are wanting to give her a warning so anything else would immediately jump to making arrests under harassment.

I hope she got a proper strict copper who didnā€™t take her crap and her poor little old me story.

We see you Kate, stuffing ya face with crisps šŸ¤¢

Whilst Iā€™m at it shall we play a game?

whatā€™s truffs favourite things

Iā€™ll go first

Stuffing her face with crisps (Iā€™m sorry I know I keep going on about it but I honestly canā€™t believe how much she eats!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is no reflection on heretolurk but truff is literally taking the piss. My mental health is shocking atm, thanks to my exā€™s family. Having said that Iā€™m not randomly messaging people telling them about how shite my life is (let me get the violin out) how my dog hates me. Etc etc. because Iā€™m too busy, my anxiety and OCD is through the roof and Iā€™m literally trying to keep myself calm.

She is the biggest troll going! An for every single thing she has done, she deserves to be dragged through court. Going to Aā€™s house for a kick off who does that?!! Dirty fish head.

Heretolurk, if you want to start a bespoke go fund me. I will contribute.

Actions have consequences and whilst she has never had to deal with them itā€™s about time she did.

Iā€™ve had enough of crappy people šŸ˜ 
Iā€™m sorry to hear that and Iā€™m in the same boat, feeling very low at the moment and only the thought of my kids and grandkids keeps me going. Sending you a big hug and hoping you feel better soon, I know my bad thoughts will pass, just got to keep going

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is Skint Tits' champagne glass a different shape than the others? Different day or can't afford another set?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m a bit confused. Has she had a police warning or not? How do you avoid the police when they know your phone number and address? Isnā€™t Zoom an option for court hearings at the moment?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m a bit confused. Has she had a police warning or not? How do you avoid the police when they know your phone number and address? Isnā€™t Zoom an option for court hearings at the moment?
Iā€™m abit confused also. Did the police not ask why you didnā€™t just block her. I thought the police first line of advice is to block any unwanted messages.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
SIWD and Grace Kellie are her mates itā€™s pointless.
Honestly you lot are the funniest trolls I know I literally laugh out loud. If Iā€™m having an off day il read here and feel boss again

Reactions: 16
I think you have to admit youā€™ve done something to be cautioned, maybe sheā€™s just arguing the bit out with them saying sheā€™s depressed and not responsible for her actions the heffer.

Reactions: 12
I think you have to admit youā€™ve done something to be cautioned, maybe sheā€™s just arguing the bit out with them saying sheā€™s depressed and not responsible for her actions the heffer.
You donā€™t have to admit fault when thereā€™s clear evidence youā€™ve done wrong? Mental health canā€™t be used unless as a defence you lack capacity , and she doesnā€™t

You donā€™t have to admit fault when thereā€™s clear evidence youā€™ve done wrong? Mental health canā€™t be used unless as a defence you lack capacity , and she doesnā€™t
Used as a defence

Reactions: 10
You know what I forgot to mentioned but on the ā€œpodcastā€ Naomi says ā€œabout the trolls, Iā€™ve had trolling but what youā€™ve had Kate is another levelā€. What was she referring to? Whatā€™s Kate had thatā€™s so horrendous in comparison?
She wrote herself fake letters and apparently stalk her? Is that what they mean or am I missing something?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.