Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weekend off but naturally she filmed the engagement celebrations. Truff bingo isn’t even fun anymore. She’s ruined it being so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 28
From our left over roast I make myself roast beef and brown sauce sandwiches for lunch, well they are actually on brioche baps and Mr tea gags at the thought lol as for gravy I could drink it from the boat😋

💯 next thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
While we're confessing, I like dipping cold roasties in the leftover gravy in the jug...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I love the fact she got her Brenda’s took out and they’ve started to come back cos of the weight she’s put on thought it was fashion kate to have moss tits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nah, your claim to fame is 174 threads in tattle, Echo article and the only woman ever to give birth cos I Am Mother and being able to change your face and body shape at will like a shape shifter. I Am Shapeshifter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Her life used to be so wild?Errr.. Yeah OK. Calm the duck down Ozzy Osborne.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
In bed by 10pm??? When she's having a party for her engagement?! Jesus, shittest party ever. I have catch ups with my mates on a week night that last longer. Ffs fatty, stop with the early finishes, it makes you look like a pathetic twit 🙄

Oh and it's MUM not MOM you cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Trolls, Mr JellyDonut and I are planning a long weekend in Liverpool over Valentines Day. We’ve never been before as we live down South. Can anyone recommend some nice places to go/fun things to do?

p.s. Truff smells like when you open a fresh packet of ham, all farty
Albert Dock
Baltic market
Duke Street market
Albert Scholls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Making out she's got the perfect life.... again !She hasn't got no Instagram work or she'd be on there, she can't bum meals or she wouldn't be cooking, she had 8 sausage rolls and a few bowls of crisp and she's making out she's the best host ever ! Honestly she is tragic! Posting that she's deep cleaned the house for our benefit 🤣

She's skint , she's minty spends her week getting terrorised by Big Bertha Olive.
She won't even show her engagement ring cos it's blag 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she needs to duck off ! Mad how much she pretends on social media !!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.